Skin CareJenny Patinkin
Uplifting Gua Sha Heart

Jenny Patinkin Uplifting Gua Sha Heart

by Jenny Patinkin

Using this heart shaped Gua Sha tool is a simple, effective and stress relieving way to help improve the appearance of skin laxity, promote lymphatic drainage to reduce fluid retention, and trigger muscle relaxation for a smoother, more uplifted appearance. And Rose Quartz is said to emit energetic vibrations of love, self-love, self-esteem, kindness, warmth and compassion, so you can be uplifted on the inside and out.

• Improves the appearance of skin laxity.
  • Promotes lymphatic drainage to reduce inflammation and puffiness.
  • Triggers muscle relaxation for a smoother appearance.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jenny Patinkin Uplifting Gua Sha Heart!
Jordan R.
Basking Ridge, NJ
I never knew how much I needed this till I got one!! Super easy to use and some of the best quality stone! This one had the best reviews overall and I’ve even bought some as gifts for friends and family.
member-df91d
I have yet to try this but would love too! Anything with quartz or stones would just love.I have only had the opportunity to try one product with quart crystals and it waa the Pacifica quartz crystal body scrub and I love it. I can't find it in a store again but definately would stock up on it. I would love to find a quartz crystal or rose quartz or amethyst facial scrub. Any recommendations? Thanks
Cris C.
I tray it!! Love the Jenny Pantinkin brand and Love the results of the Gua Sha it is a time of SPA and relaxation for your face, the blood flows and leaves the skin soft and gives a lifting effect that I love! 🤩 I apply it with my cream and it leaves my skin radiant.
maira S.
buenos aires
Me encantaría probar este producto en forma de corazón 🤠 la verdad mucho no conozco de pro o contra espero saber más para ayudarlos

Looking for your answer?