Jennifer Lopez Sunkissed Glow Eau de Toilette

by Jennifer Lopez

Sunkissed Glow is a floral fruity fragrance mingling musky, fruity, sweet, woody, amber and floral accords in a beautiful exotic bottle with gold, peach and green tones. This 2009 scent captivates with a combination of orange blossom, water lily and passionflower paired up with aromas of cashmere, amber and musk. The result is a perfume blossoming with a tropical feel enhanced by earthy, sensual undertones.

What is price on this and is it really good for skin?
Start your review of Jennifer Lopez Sunkissed Glow Eau de Toilette!
Amanda M.
Love the scent. Bought the J Lo Glow and fell in love. Always nice to switch on and off with a familiar scent. Not too expensive the price was in my range. Found it at rite aid and was able to use a coupon and such for an even cheaper price!
Wendy N.
I really enjoy her fragrances. They smell more like a summer scent to me. The scent is long lasting & doesn't require much just one to two squirts.
ivette C.
Brooklyn, NY
I like the smell, it smells flowery but not overbearing. I like to wear it every day but it's pricey
Dra S.
Orlando, FL
I like very much this perfume because Jennifer Lopes is incredible . J Lo with GROW has unique fragrance that combine special moments
Jenn G.
Peoria, IL
I first fell in love with the bottle. I loved the colour, the shape, and the little charm on it. It is a little pricey, but I also loved the fragrance and would wear it for special occasions. I loved the fruity-floral scent that has some deeper notes to fill out the body of the fragrance.
Ms L.
Park Forest, IL
Similar to Miami glow. This scent of great for summer. I would recommend this to everyone. Hard to find, I would improve this product by making it long lasting. This fragrance doesn’t stay on long.
Kimberly C.
Wilmington, DE
One of my favorite fragrances, smells so fresh and clean and really makes you feel sexy and confident when I wear it.
Victoria O.
Mesa, AZ
Like glow but smells a tad better. Fair price and last a long time. Cute tropical themed packaging.
candy L.
1,005 reviews
I've been. Buying this jlo prefume since it came out. Obsessed with the scent long lasting has a sweet smell to
Cassandra L.
Columbus
Classic. Hahah. Smells like the 90's and im okay with that. Really smells sensual but light. Doesnt last long so layer it with lotion.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...