Jennifer Lopez Sunkissed Glow Eau de Toilette uploaded by Danni T.

BY JENNIFER LOPEZ

Sunkissed Glow is a floral fruity fragrance mingling musky, fruity, sweet, woody, amber and floral accords in a beautiful exotic bottle with gold, peach and green tones. This 2009 scent captivates with a combination of orange blossom, water lily and passionflower paired up with aromas of cashmere, amber and musk. The result is a perfume blossoming with a tropical feel enhanced by earthy, sensual undertones.

Alexis k.
Green Bay, WI
It was an ok product. I truly expected a lot more out of the product for tanning purposes especially since it was signed by JLo but at least it smelled amazing!! I'd use it again, but it's definitely not my first choice.
Lindsey J.
I've always loved her fragrances, but this one is my favorite! It makes me think I'm heading to the beach! I highly would recommend this perfume to anyone. And I think her bottles are always gorgeous!
Danni T.
Kissimmee, FL
Beachy, clean, slightly formal, beautiful, and one of my most favorites. The bottle is gorgeous, however like most of her fragrances, it no longer has the shell charm, which makes me kind of upset!
Amanda M.
Love the scent. Bought the J Lo Glow and fell in love. Always nice to switch on and off with a familiar scent. Not too expensive the price was in my range. Found it at rite aid and was able to use a coupon and such for an even cheaper price!
Wendy N.
I really enjoy her fragrances. They smell more like a summer scent to me. The scent is long lasting & doesn't require much just one to two squirts.
Bianca A.
This perfume it's AMAZING! Perfect for the summer, has a combination between coconut and flowers! I loveeeeee it! And it's long lasting!
Cassandra L.
Columbus
Classic. Hahah. Smells like the 90's and im okay with that. Really smells sensual but light. Doesnt last long so layer it with lotion.
Analee V.
El Paso, TX
I love this perfume!!!!! its perfect for the summer. its sweet and fresh. It lasts all day, i would recommend for everyone to buy it.
candy l.
Sn Jun Batsta, CA
I've been. Buying this jlo prefume since it came out. Obsessed with the scent long lasting has a sweet smell to
Jennifer H.
Richmond, KY
Great summer scent! It's not too loud. Soft, fresh, fruity scent! Give it a try!
dianne m.
What is price on this and is it really good for skin?

Walmart