Jennifer Lopez Still Eau de Parfum Spray for Women uploaded by Nichole B.Jennifer Lopez Still Eau de Parfum Spray for Women uploaded by Gabriela Z.

BY JENNIFER LOPEZ

Still by Jennifer Lopez for women

Still Jennifer Lopez, is a blend of sheer sophistication. Spicy white pepper, sensual sandalwood, and musk mix with ultra feminine florals, like pink freesia, honeysuckle, orange flower, and rose to create the mos see more...

• This was one of my favorites in high school but I can't find it a...1 Answers
  • Does this perfume hurt your skin?4 Answers
  • Where do I get this?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
Wilmington, DE
Amazing perfume. This is my go to for any date night! It has a amazing scent that lasts for hours & I constantly get compliments on it. I typically buy it off of Amazon or you can get it from local department stores. Must have for any perfume collector!
Karina M.
Karina M.
Rochelle Park, NJ
i really hope they never discontinue this perfume. it is my signature scent. it has a scent of floral and a little sandalwood. it's the best perfume jennifer lopez has created. i have bought this over and over again and will continue to stock up on this
Gabriela Z.
Gabriela Z.
Vancouver, WA
I bought this online blindly without trying it first and I loved it! It is a nice subtle fragrance, that reminds me of a lightly sweetened tea. It is not that strong - it is something that you can totally wear daily and not get tired of it. And for about $10-15, you can't be wrong about it. My new favorite celebrity fragrance.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
San Diego, CA
When I first saw this perfume my sister bought it & when she puts just one spray that one time she sprayed it on her she smelled all day so I had to buy it this is the best perfume smells so good & stays on for a long time I recommend it 100%
Christina G.
Christina G.
This is my favorite perfume! I usually can find it at Marshalls or TJ Max. I love the stronger scents and a little bit goes a long way. I usually wear it when going out at night. I heard that it was discontinued but I hope not because I love love love this scent!
Tara K.
Tara K.
A perfect fresh and summery scent. Citrus and florals mixed with earl grey tea. Its classy. Notoverpowering or offensive. And can be worn anytime.
Karolina A.
Karolina A.
Nashville, TN
It smells much "richer" than it actually is, I really love how J. Lo created all these great scents that are affordable, "Still" being one of them. It's been on the market for quite a bit and still is pretty popular, which means something.
Barbara A.
Barbara A.
Santa Ana, CA
This is my favorite perfume of all time, it is citrusy and smells clean, with a hint of rose and jazmine. It lasts all day, I first bought it when it came out over 10 years ago and has been in my top 5 ever since. It can be found at most perfume stores and us worth every dime.
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
Columbia, PA
This is my go to perfume for every day use. It's very cheap, smells sweet and beautiful. I'll always have a bottle on hand.
V B.
V B.
I love love love this perfume! It is easily one of my favorites in my collection. I would describe it as a great blend of sandalwood, musk, and rose. I've worn it for years and would definitely keep repurchasing it again and again.
Jaquelin M.
Jaquelin M.
Silver Spring, MD
For those who have tried Jennifer Lopez, Glow, which one would you rate better in terms of scent?
Does this perfume hurt your skin?
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Where can I find this product? And how many other ladies recommend this?!
Jacki D.
Jacki D.
Evansville, IN
Where do I get this?
Tabitha B.
Tabitha B.
Is the scent strong or sweet? is it worth the pay?