Jennifer Lopez Still Eau de Parfum Spray for Women uploaded by Majda R.Jennifer Lopez Still Eau de Parfum Spray for Women uploaded by Gabriela Z.Jennifer Lopez Still Eau de Parfum Spray for Women uploaded by Nichole B.

BY JENNIFER LOPEZ

Still by Jennifer Lopez for women

Still Jennifer Lopez, is a blend of sheer sophistication. Spicy white pepper, sensual sandalwood, and musk mix with ultra feminine florals, like pink freesia, honeysuckle, orange flower, and rose to create the mos see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Gabriela Z.
Vancouver, WA
I bought this online blindly without trying it first and I loved it! It is a nice subtle fragrance, that reminds me of a lightly sweetened tea. It is not that strong - it is something that you can totally wear daily and not get tired of it. And for about $10-15, you can't be wrong about it. My new favorite celebrity fragrance.
Tiffany C.
San Diego, CA
When I first saw this perfume my sister bought it & when she puts just one spray that one time she sprayed it on her she smelled all day so I had to buy it this is the best perfume smells so good & stays on for a long time I recommend it 100%
Barbara A.
Santa Ana, CA
This is my favorite perfume of all time, it is citrusy and smells clean, with a hint of rose and jazmine. It lasts all day, I first bought it when it came out over 10 years ago and has been in my top 5 ever since. It can be found at most perfume stores and us worth every dime.
Andrea H.
Wilmington, DE
Amazing perfume. This is my go to for any date night! It has a amazing scent that lasts for hours & I constantly get compliments on it. I typically buy it off of Amazon or you can get it from local department stores. Must have for any perfume collector!
Shaina Z.
Boynton Beach, FL
This smells like a fresh bouquet of soft, white flowers. It contains a mixture of calming scents from flowers such as, orange blossoms, roses, and jasmine. They combine in a beautiful smell which is Still. I have worn this for years and always receive rave compliments. I recommend this to everyone! Although I would love to keep it all to myself.
Teresa I.
Los Angeles, CA
So why is so hard to find! When this perfume first came out I has to try it. I fell in love with the smell and added this scent to my perfume collection. It's light and airy and works well with my body chemistry so it last long. I've gotten tons of compliments with this scent. Too bad it's hard to find. I have to go to down town L.A. to get it.
Patricia D.
Yuma, Arizona
This is another of my go to perfumes, it smells kind of woody, maybe a little citrusy as well, it is warm base fragrance. I love to wear this during the winter months. The bottle is very nice and it comes with a chunky ring attached to it, which you can pull out and wear!! I paid about $40 at Walmart.
Tori D.
Raytown, MO
I got this for a birthday present and I am in love. I hate strong smelling perfumes that are so overwhelming you just wanna take a shower and run it off.. I've been there.. But this is not that case with Still by Jlo. It is light, aromatic and fresh. No over powering smells.
Christina G.
This is my favorite perfume! I usually can find it at Marshalls or TJ Max. I love the stronger scents and a little bit goes a long way. I usually wear it when going out at night. I heard that it was discontinued but I hope not because I love love love this scent!
Jennifer B.
This is one of my favorite fragrances. I used to love it when I was younger and years later I still do. It smells very fresh yet has a sexy edge to it. It's one of the longest lasting fragrances I own. It's pretty strong to be careful not to overdo the sprays!
Jaquelin M.
Silver Spring, MD
For those who have tried Jennifer Lopez, Glow, which one would you rate better in terms of scent?
Does this perfume hurt your skin?
Brittany R.
Where can I find this product? And how many other ladies recommend this?!
Jacki D.
Evansville, IN
Where do I get this?
Tabitha B.
Is the scent strong or sweet? is it worth the pay?