BY JENNIFER LOPEZ

Still is a clean and floral fragrance that was released in 2003 with top notes of white pepper, mandarin, Earl Grey tea, and sake . The scents heart contains freesia, rose, jasmine, orange blossom, and lily-of-the valley. The base notes are woody with sandalwood, musk, amber, orris, and pepper accords.

Kaila E.
I recently received this perfume for my birthday and I'm super obsessed. It's a light clean, fresh, amber scent that is not too over-powering and lingers in just the right way. The beautiful bottle is to die for! The label was placed on backwards so you can look "through" the bottle and see the word 'Still' through the liquid. I'm obsessed. Perfectly named Still because you can wear it for hours and it will still be these. A perfect delicate scent.
Tanisha B.
Edinburg, TX
Very picky when it comes to perfumes since i have to smell it all day & this is one of my top favorites, its not to strong and it smells wonderful unlike some expensive brands that smell like old people or heavy flower odor.
Tiffany C.
San Diego, CA
When I first saw this perfume my sister bought it & when she puts just one spray that one time she sprayed it on her she smelled all day so I had to buy it this is the best perfume smells so good & stays on for a long time I recommend it 100%
Gabriela Z.
Vancouver, WA
I bought this online blindly without trying it first and I loved it! It is a nice subtle fragrance, that reminds me of a lightly sweetened tea. It is not that strong - it is something that you can totally wear daily and not get tired of it. And for about $10-15, you can't be wrong about it. My new favorite celebrity fragrance.
Barbara A.
Santa Ana, CA
This is my favorite perfume of all time, it is citrusy and smells clean, with a hint of rose and jazmine. It lasts all day, I first bought it when it came out over 10 years ago and has been in my top 5 ever since. It can be found at most perfume stores and us worth every dime.
Andrea H.
Wilmington, DE
Amazing perfume. This is my go to for any date night! It has a amazing scent that lasts for hours & I constantly get compliments on it. I typically buy it off of Amazon or you can get it from local department stores. Must have for any perfume collector!
Cristie R.
I've loved this perfume from many years. It is a great all around scent that any one can enjoy. I usually get this as a gift. Then scent isn't something that would last all day. But the smell is amazing. I will continue to have this on my perfume shelf.
Shaina Z.
Boynton Beach, FL
This smells like a fresh bouquet of soft, white flowers. It contains a mixture of calming scents from flowers such as, orange blossoms, roses, and jasmine. They combine in a beautiful smell which is Still. I have worn this for years and always receive rave compliments. I recommend this to everyone! Although I would love to keep it all to myself.
Teresa I.
Los Angeles, CA
So why is so hard to find! When this perfume first came out I has to try it. I fell in love with the smell and added this scent to my perfume collection. It's light and airy and works well with my body chemistry so it last long. I've gotten tons of compliments with this scent. Too bad it's hard to find. I have to go to down town L.A. to get it.
Patricia D.
Yuma, AZ
This is another of my go to perfumes, it smells kind of woody, maybe a little citrusy as well, it is warm base fragrance. I love to wear this during the winter months. The bottle is very nice and it comes with a chunky ring attached to it, which you can pull out and wear!! I paid about $40 at Walmart.
Jaquelin M.
Silver Spring, MD
For those who have tried Jennifer Lopez, Glow, which one would you rate better in terms of scent?
Does this perfume hurt your skin?
Tabitha B.
Is the scent strong or sweet? is it worth the pay?
Jacki D.
Evansville, IN
Where do I get this?
Brittany R.
Where can I find this product? And how many other ladies recommend this?!

back