Jennifer Lopez Still Eau de Parfum

by Jennifer Lopez

Still is a clean and floral fragrance that was released in 2003 with top notes of white pepper, mandarin, Earl Grey tea, and sake . The scents heart contains freesia, rose, jasmine, orange blossom, and lily-of-the valley. The base notes are woody with sandalwood, musk, amber, orris, and pepper accords.

Do you think that it's worth buying guys? Help pls
This was one of my favorites in high school but I can't find it anywhere .. where can I buy it? I'm always nervous about ordering perfumes off the internet because so many of them are fakes.
Is this strong floral ?
Start your review of Jennifer Lopez Still Eau de Parfum!
How would you rate this product?
Nicole A.
Lompoc, CA
I purchased this a long time ago, when i was prego with my first child who is now 10. I love this scent, it is my fave and my daughters fave. it is sad that they discontinued this scent! BRING IT BACK PLEASE JLO!! lol. But i love it, it last so long.
Katerin A.
naples,fl
Jennifer Lopez Still Eau de Parfum uploaded by Katerin A.
This it’s my #favoritefragance smell really good for my, it’s a little sweet soft and not very expensiveJennifer Lopez Still Eau de Parfum
Brittany H.
My favorite of all time!!! The smell of roses just takes over and it's just amazing. I love this fragrance.
Ana M.
Racine, WI
Smells amazing I definite recommend getting this just got it as a birthday present I wear it all the time !!!
Cindy G.
Sherwood, AR
This came out back in 2003, it is fresh, citrusy, floral. I really liked this perfume back in the days.
You can now find it almost anywhere and the retail price varies depending on where you're buying.
It comes in different sizes and sets with matching body lotion and shower gels.
It comes in different sizes and sets with matching body lotion and shower gels.
Delilah H.
Patterson, CA
Purchased at: Macy's
I don't know how much that I can tell you I love this perfume! Has a very "i'm grown" feminine scent that is long lasting. Makes me feel more like a women who is about her bizz ! Has a very nice glass bottle and comes with alot of product. Good job J-Lo!! Recommended!!
_diji_90 N.
Grand Terrace, CA
I thinks this has become like my signature perfume because I've been using it for a very long time and continue to buy it everytime i ran out of it! Its just the perfect feminine scent! Love it and definitely recommend it! Love the bottle too it comes with a copy of one of J.los engagement rings!
Marisa K.
Walnut Creek, CA
Purchased at: Macy's
This perfume is very floral and strong. Kind of reminds me of my aunts perfume. It isn’t over powering though and some that love those floral scents will highly enjoy this perfume . The packaging and bottle are very cute as well.
Zenaida P.
Lake Wales, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
Still Jenifer Lopez Eau de Parfum... It has a good smell but is strong for my taste. Its smell intensifies depending on the chemistry of your skin.
Tahnee F.
Hollywood, FL
When I read about perfumes, words like "fresh", "green" and "clean" never appealed to me. I always felt smelling clean or like some type of detergent was a waste of an opportunity to be taken on a lovely, intricate scent journey. My opinions were altered by this fragrance. I received a sample of this and upon smelling it I immediately ordered a full bottle, which I've NEVER done before!It's so fresh, so lovely, so enticing! I absolutely adore the tea note in it and the rose plays such a nice supporting role on my skin. My mind always believes it would make an excellent drink and when I spray it, it satisfies a thirst I didn't know I had while at the same time creating an insatiable thirst for more. I have found my summer scent and am truly content.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...