Jennifer Lopez Still  By

Jennifer Lopez Still By

BY JENNIFER LOPEZ

Body Lotion 1, 7 oz, Gender: Women, Designer: Jennifer Lopez, Year Introduced: 2003, Fragrance Notes: a fresh bouquet of soft white flowers, Recommended Use: evening, see more...

Jennifer Lopez Still  By
Jennifer Lopez Still By
chasity v.
London, KY
This lotion smells amazing. Everything I have tried from JLO has been amazing.
Brittany W.
Warrenton, MO
Who wouldn't want to smell like J.Lo? It's a fragrant body lotion that lingers all day on your skin. It remind me of something floral. It doesn't cure any super dry skin if that's what you're looking for, but it definitely gives off a romantic scent on the body.
Michelle M.
This is BY FAR, my favorite scent from Ms. Lopez. It is sexy and not too "fruity" smelling like other scents. I have gotten many a compliment while wearing it. It isn't very expensive also. I will never stop buying this one :)
Crystal R.
Philadelphia, PA
Everything from Jlo smells amazing but this one is by far the best, it smells so pretty and simple. It's not too strong of a smell but people will definitely notice.
Brandy G.
Love this lotion I used this all the time and then the stores I used to buy it at stopped carrying it never thought of looking online.
Lilly B.
New London, NC
I absolutely love this lotion. It is definitely worth a try I think and something to buy!
Lizbeth F.
This lotion smells so good always like to wear it my bf loves it when I smell good
makayla m.
I love this lotion. I got one tube for my birthday one year and fell in love. The smell isn't so strong it gives you headaches. And jennifer lopez is a great inspiration
Vikki B.
Port Hope
I tried my friends and fell in love with it. I've been looking for it but have been unable to find it unfortunately. The price point is good as is many of her fragrances but I do like this one the best.