Jennifer Lopez

3 star

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
A nice little summer fruity tropical perfumes.!!!! This on me is light so I only wear in the spring/dummer on humid hot days. I get zero musk,amber,heliotrope or cedar of any kind. Just only fruity goodness with a hint of vanilla and green notes. Longevity and sillage are light so this is one I have to reapply throughout the day or night.
5 / 5
I love a wide variety of scents and this happens to be one of them that I enjoy a lot, it is a very clean smelling scent that isn't overpowering yet it still outlasts the day and overall improves my mood. I am always changing up my scents to lift my mood but overall this is perfect, the scent is right and lasts a long time. I have gotten many compliments from this ! I couldn't express it enough on just how great this scent is.
5 / 5
This just smells so clean and wonderful. Its one of my favorites. I spritz a little on my neck and on my clothing. The smell isnt to strong. It last a good while and I am confident that I smell good. I do recommend this fragrance. I just love it and I cant say enough good about it.