Jennifer Lopez My Glow Eau de Toilette uploaded by katia p.

BY JENNIFER LOPEZ

J Lo's softer side is captured in this feminine and floral scent which was created during her pregnancy and is a tribute to the joy of motherhood. The fragrance is very fresh and light, with gentle notes of lavender, lotus, freesia, peony, white rose, green leaves, Casablanca lily, sandalwood, musk, heliotrope and precious wood.

• What type of scent do you go for- musky or light?1 Answers
Jean P.
Blackstone, MA
I love all Jennifer Lopez scents, and this one is great. It smells amazing but not overpowering. Very girly but not flowery
Mercedes B.
Catoosa, OK
Smells great. at least my husband likes it. He says its worth the money but personally i just jennifer Lopez
ella  m.
This scent is by-far my all time favorite scent to wear. its not too strong or not too light, i just love it!
lisette n.
Huntington Pk, CA
Smells amazing bought it for my mom and she loved it all of her fragrances smell good! Would recommend!
Erica P.
San Antonio, TX
The smell will last for a very long long time and all the compliment that are given r great.
katia p.
Henderson, NV
It's a pretty perfume bottle. Another of JLO perfume I fell in love with. It's smells like soft flowers. I really love this one.
Rosie S.
Very light scented. Smells fresh and clean. The top is double sided of angels. Jennifer created this during her pregnancy.
Charlotte H.
Brilliant fragrance, not to harsh but noticeable but you may have to reapply throughout the day to keep the scent.
ella  m.
What type of scent do you go for- musky or light?

back