BY JENNIFER LOPEZ

Women's Gift Set - 1.0 oz EDT Spray + 0.49 oz Golden Bronzing Powder. Miami Glow is tropic-cool meets blazing sun with a hot cocktail vibe all its own. A sexy blend of tropical fruits shimmering floral notes and sultry amber and musk this sensual scent is as hot as it's namesake and comes adorned with a colorful beach bracelet finished with a bronzed flip-flop charm. Notes include Passion Fruit Coconut Water Black Currant Orange Flower Heliotrope Sun-Baked Sand Amber Vanilla Orchid Crustal Musk. see more...

• Can I still purchase this. If so, where at?1 Answers
evea s.
Beckley, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the fragrances by Jennifer lopez. Its so airy and fresh and soft. It doesn't come off harsh at all.
Chrissy P.
Eufaula, OK
This is my favorite fragrance in the whole world! I absolutely love this because it smells so amazing!
kadijatu s.
Sprngfld Gdns, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jennifer Lopez is a beautiful person and knows what she's doing so when she drops a perfume set than you know you'll be smelling good.
Macy A.
I really like all of Jennifer Lopez's perfumes, but this one in particular is my favorite!
Tonja B.
Bellingham, WA
I received this as a gift, I am a Jlo Glow original fan. This has th same original Glow scent with a light musk added. If you love musky scent then I would definitely try a sample of this. It leaves a long lasting, not overbearing scent. It is affordable, and what girl doesn't love a lovely parfume. It's not as good as the original Glow scent to me, but it's definitely not a fail.
Yarinelys B.

Jennifer Lynn Lopez (born July 24, 1969), also known as J. Lo, is an American singer, actress, dancer, fashion designer, author, and producer.

And this products y amazing, aromatic and sweet !
This a fashion coverage
Dakota M.
Tazewell, TN
Can I still purchase this. If so, where at?