BY JENNIFER LOPEZ

Inspired by Ms . Lopez’s favorite city beside her hometown, Miami Glow brings together all the best parts of her enormously successful Glow perfume, with tropical accents from the popping beach town. Perfect for night life or adventuring around a new place, this enchanting perfume was designed by master perfumer Caroline Sabas. Top notes for the fragrance include delectable accords of coconut water, passion fruit, and pink grapefruit. Soft and sweet orange blossom, aromatic cyclamen flower, and versatile heliotrope make up the floral middle notes for the blend. The base notes provide a strong finish with sensual vanilla and musk blended with warm blond woods and an amber vail.

• Does this smell anything like her original "Glow" perfume?1 Answers
Jennifer Lopez Miami Glow Eau de Toilette
  • "And since the bottle is quite large, it will last for a very long time." in 2 reviews
Amber R.
Hyde, PA
Although it can be a little pricey I love this fragrance. One little spritz lasts all day!!! It's so memorizing. I purchase this at Macy's. It's best to look for fragrance deals around holidays to get it cheaper!
Kerrie G.
Wayzata, MN
I wore this perfume back in 2005 when it came out and I LOVED it. I usually rotate my perfumes, so I didn't end up using the entire bottle until 2007. Since then, I've been playing with the idea of buying another bottle, but I couldn't justify the price since I mostly buy miniatures, because I'm rotating fragrances, and I change my fragrance with the season. I also end up buying one or two new scents per year. This year I just couldn't find anything new that I really liked, so I looked this one up on ebay. Found someone that was selling an almost full bottle, but without the cap, the box or the bracelet (who cares about that). Got it today and am basking in the scent. It's definitely a favorite of mine! For an EDT, it lasts a surprisingly long time. I got a compliment on it today too, and my husband loves it. It's my go-to fragrance for the summer from now on. :)
Nunu P.
Little Ferry, NJ
My new favorite fragrance. It took me so long to try this perfume because I don't like celebrity perfumes and I thought this was going to smell bad since its only $25 but I was wrong!! This perfume is fresh but has a hint of sweetness which is what I like in the summer. I feel so sexy when I wear this. I would definitely recommend and it smells like an Escada perfume from Sephora but half the price!
Nardie C.
Bronx, NY
This smell is amazing! It smells very tropical and fresh. It reminds me of summer and when I travel to my country in Ecuador and the beach of the Dominican Republic. The best part is that it stays for ever on your skin and you get compliments everywhere you go.
Sacha P.
Brooklyn, NY
This perfume is everything I wanted and more in a summer scent. it reminds of that song if u like PINACOLADAS lol. It is a tropical sweet fragrance that makes think of booking a flight to an exotic Caribbbean island. Can u tell how much I love it??? Annnnnd its only like $30 (drops mic)
Ally C.
Brookville, OH
I really love this fragrance. I remember years ago there would be samples of it in magazines and I remember loving it from the very first sniff. I eventually had to break down and buy a bottle of it and it is now in my top 5 fragrances. One thing I really like about it is that the scent lasts all day. And since the bottle is quite large, it will last for a very long time.
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
This smells alright but I liked the regular glow much better because it has many more floral notes in it an the Miami glow is more fruity notes. This one did not stick with me very long maybe 3-4 hours then I had to spray some more on my myself.
In this scent I fell in love at first sniff. It is simply perfect, very durable, but fresh at the same time very feminine and determined. The smell only for exceptional women. The price is not very high. I recommend hand on heart.
Hannah K.
Jacksonville, FL
This stuff smells divine. It truly smells like summer. It isn't too too expensive but it really isn't all that cheap either. It also lasts a really long time. I have a small bottle of this and I save it for special occasions.
Debbie S.
Citrus Hts, CA
This is my favorite summer scent. I absolutely love it. I first smelled it in a magazine and fell in love. I totally need to buy another bottle. This perfume last all day long on me. I also have the body lotion and hair mist
Gabrielle G.
Sunrise, FL
Does this smell anything like her original "Glow" perfume?

Dermstore