BY JENNIFER LOPEZ

Introduced by Jennifer Lopez in the year 2005 Miami Glow is a sexy tropical fragrance with a blend of passion fruit coconut water black currant orange flower helitrope amber vanilla orchid and crystal musk. It is recom Mended for daytime wear. Miami Glow creators drew their inspiration from the enormous success of its forerunner Glow. This perfume is Ment for very young woMen. Miami Glow is the soul of this city with its palm trees beaches parties freedom and passion. Jennifer Lopez says that beside her home town New York Miami is her favorite city in the world. It starts with lush and juicy notes of pink grapefruit coconut water passionfruit and blackcurrant. The heart is a blend of orange blossom helitrope and cycla Men. The drydown is sensual and sunny in a sensual vanilla musks blond woods and amber vail. Miami Glow was launched in 2005. The nose behind this fragrance is Caroline Sabas. Design House - Jennifer Name - Lopez Miami Glow Gender - WoMen Type - EDT Spray Item weight - 3.4 oz. see more...

Chrissy P.
Eufaula, OK
This is one of my favorite scents! I can wear this scent all year round! It does have a great price, but it is difficult to find in my small town. Good thing I can get it online!
Nikki Q.
Elkhart , IN
Amazing scent. I always get compliments anytime I wear this. I stock up when even I order it bc I use it every day.
Stacy W.
This is nice for summer,it long lasting, the price is very good to. The notes are like tropical Vacation on a Caribbean Island. Like it a lot.
Miriam M.
Los Angeles, CA
Not a fan. Too strong for my taste. Affordable but wouldn't purchase again. It does have cute packaging however I wish the scent would be softer.