Jennifer Lopez Love & Light Eau de Parfum Spray, 2.5 fl oz uploaded by Danni T.

BY JENNIFER LOPEZ

Floral Feminine Fragrance Launched by the design house of Jennifer Lopez in the year 2011. This flowery scent has a sweet mixture of glittering and floral wood. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Michaela H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this perfume! I got it at T.J. Maxx for a very reasonable price! I would recommend buying it there instead of over paying elsewhere.
Julia G.
Oak Park , IL
Absolutely love this!! I got it as a present a month ago and I can't stop using it, I think I might go to the store to get a second bottle just in case they decide not to sell it anymore, It last a long time on the skin, and man! Who doesn't love JLO
Loretta D.
canton , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this parfum spray. I got this at TJ Maxx and fell in love with this light and airy fragrance. it's not overwhelming but it makes you feel so fresh and pretty! JLo knows her scents.
Jan W.
Bought this on sell once. love the smell and it last for a longtime. I will purchase again
Janet L.
Fresno, CA
To tell you the true I'm not a Jlo fan I don't mind her buy I won't buy her perfume I'm not a fan flowery sweet perfumes
jakeria s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its a very good smelling perfume u guys should really get this perfume u guys ........
Danni T.
Kissimmee, FL
I found this fragrance at Ross for a great price! At first I wasn't sure I was going to like it, but it really does smell soft & pretty! It is not a fruity scent, it is like a floral & beachy scent--very unique for her other events that are usually clean & fruity! The bottle is sheer & irredescent & the packaging is gorgeous with glitter & sparkle! I would say that the staying the power is about 6 hours, or so. It is a perfect summer scent for sure, but I will wear it whenever I want to! Lol! It's also a very mature scent, but it isn't like "old lady" mature...it is just perfect for those who don't like the "younger & sweeter" scents out there! Hope this helps!
Laura M.
RIVERVIEW, NB
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love her as an actress and singer and absolutely love this scent ! Jlo wins again!!!
Mia P.
Bedworth
Love love love this perfume, forever keeping me smelling nice, having that scent that trails off me when im walking, so strong and lasts a long time! Also, i only use a little bit and that lasts so long. So happy with this perfume!! Love & Glamour By Jennifer Lopez EDP Spray
Marina D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jennifer Lopez😍😍😍😍😍😍I love Jennifer Lopez so much and her parfem smells great.. I think so
Samantha F.
Is this actually worth the buy?