BY JENNIFER LOPEZ

A showstopper, this starlet reflects the elegantly extravagant, luxurious side of Jennifer Lopez. Surging with sparkling, juicy top notes, the scent lingers with a sexy bouquet of floral mid notes before wrapping you up in a smoldering musky dry down. Italian mandarin, guava, nectarine pulp. Waterlily, elegant orchid, orange flower absolute. Sandalwood, sensual musk, sleek amber. . see more...

Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Harlan, KY
Love this perfume! 2 squirts and it lasts all day . I've used this a lot and have never been disappointed . Very rich warm scent & not to mention a pretty bottle as well , recommended if you haven't tried it out .
JOHENISE P.
JOHENISE P.
Bloomingdale, IL
I love love love this perfume! It's very soft yet long lasting! Sophisticated and classy fragrance. Would definitely buy again!
Ally C.
Ally C.
Brookville, OH
I am so in love with this fragrance. I first tried it from a tester at Kmart and instantly fell in love. For a while, every time I went somewhere that had this tester I would spray it on me just to have the scent for a while, until finally I got a bottle as a Christmas gift. It has such a nice scent that is not over powering, but isn't weak either. If you spray it on in the morning, you can still smell it at night. I always keep 2 extra bottles of it just incase they stop making it!