BY JENNIFER LOPEZ

Women's 1.0 oz EDT Spray. Love At First Glow perfume by J.Lo is a perfume inspired by life's magic moments. An innocent flirtatious blend of refreshing fruits and young blossoms it's a scent filled with sensuality and youthful exuberance. Notes include Italian Bergamot Neroli de Provence Georgia Peach Osmanthus Pink Jasmine Wild Rose Freesia Blond Woods Musk Vanilla Absolute. see more...

Eliana B.
Eliana B.
Mauldin, SC
I love the bottle but actually not my favorite smell, i have tried better ones, it is too sweet for me to smell and gives me headache
Kritika p.
Kritika p.
It is love at first sight, just by looking at the cute bottle.this is one perfume. , which i love and i wear it everyday. It smells so pleasant . This is a must have perfume for me.
Nolmarie S.
Nolmarie S.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loveee so much this perfume, its so fresh and the duration its all day!!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Pennsauken, NJ
She should have stuck with acting, it can be a little overwhelming. love the price and the outward design, not so excited about the smell.
Jill A.
Jill A.
Woodbury, MN
I used to wear this ll the time and loved it. Not a strong scent at all. The bottle is designed cute. I got mine at kohls when I wore it years ago
Natalie D.
Natalie D.
Murrieta, CA
One of the first perfumes I ever bought. The scent is delicate and soft. It's one of the scents I usually end up going back to.
Juli N.
Juli N.
This is one of my favorite perfumes. I love the smell and the bottle is really cute too. This has be my go to perfumes.