BY JENNIFER LOPEZ

Floral Rose Fragrance Launched by the design house of Jennifer Lopez in the year 2005. Love at first Glow has a blend of Italian bergamont, neroli de provence, georgia peach, osmathus, pink jasmine, wild rose, freesia, blond woods, musk and vanilla. see more...

Wendy C.
I have had my bottle since this came out in 2005 and its definitely not a favorite of mine!! I smell no fruitiness let alone the peach note is this...this is just a basic run of the mill light floral IMO.

Longevity & sillage are moderate for me.....I'm impressed my bottle has lasted 11years now lol
Nastassia M.
My parents brought this for me as a Christmas gift. It smells so good. It's really soft and subtle yet clean. I would buy it for myself it I don't receive a new bottle this year.
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
I like the scent of this spray... and the bottle design, but my only criticism is that the scent doesn't last very long at all.....
Paula C.
Jlo perfume are smell pretty good. Not over powering, just the right touch. The bottle is cute and the price isn't it bad
Fathima B.
Glenview , IL
I love jlo glow original nice soapy fresh and this is my second favorite of jlo line others in this line are overpowering