BY JENNIFER LOPEZ

Love at First Glow for women was released in 2005 and is a light and sweet fragrance that is ideal for the warm days of spring and summer spent having fun with friends. The perfume opens with the top notes of citrusy bergamot, neroli, and juicy peach. It then moves into the floral heart notes of rose, jasmine, and freesia. The base notes of earthy musk, sweet vanilla, and woodsy notes add a touch of warmth and create a balance to the lighter notes of the scent.

Wendy C.
I have had my bottle since this came out in 2005 and its definitely not a favorite of mine!! I smell no fruitiness let alone the peach note is this...this is just a basic run of the mill light floral IMO.

Longevity & sillage are moderate for me.....I'm impressed my bottle has lasted 11years now lol
Nastassia M.
My parents brought this for me as a Christmas gift. It smells so good. It's really soft and subtle yet clean. I would buy it for myself it I don't receive a new bottle this year.
Kritika p.
It is love at first sight, just by looking at the cute bottle.this is one perfume. , which i love and i wear it everyday. It smells so pleasant . This is a must have perfume for me.
Jill A.
Woodbury, MN
I used to wear this ll the time and loved it. Not a strong scent at all. The bottle is designed cute. I got mine at kohls when I wore it years ago
Amanda H.
Philadelphia, PA
She should have stuck with acting, it can be a little overwhelming. love the price and the outward design, not so excited about the smell.
Eliana B.
Mauldin, SC
I love the bottle but actually not my favorite smell, i have tried better ones, it is too sweet for me to smell and gives me headache
Alexia S.
Binghamton, NY
I like the scent of this spray... and the bottle design, but my only criticism is that the scent doesn't last very long at all.....
Natalie D.
MURRIETA, CA
One of the first perfumes I ever bought. The scent is delicate and soft. It's one of the scents I usually end up going back to.
Paula C.
Jlo perfume are smell pretty good. Not over powering, just the right touch. The bottle is cute and the price isn't it bad
Fathima B.
Glenview, IL
I love jlo glow original nice soapy fresh and this is my second favorite of jlo line others in this line are overpowering

back