Jennifer Lopez Live Luxe Women's Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Tiesia H.

BY JENNIFER LOPEZ

Peach, Juicy Pear, Muguet Petals, Soft Amber, Diamond Musk, Amethyst Freesia see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "The scent is lasting.I absolutely love this perfume, my husband loves it too and every time I wear it I get tons of compliments! " in 1 review
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
My sister gave my this perfume for my birthday almost 5 years ago. it become my favorite. i love how its a balance of softness yet not too flowerly smell. i would always looking for it when i go out shopping. i didn't remember the name of it. just remember how the bottle looked like. i finally found it again after years. yet i never forget how it smelled. i got a new bottle for my birthday and i use it every day. you know you love a perfume when nothing else compare to it. my sister didn't like how it smelled on her but she likes it on me.
Abbyann T.
Utica, MI
Bought this on a bidding site. So glad I won it. It's now my signature scent. I love that it's both light and sweet but has that hint of something extra to it underneath that make me feel beautiful. The bottle is so unique it makes a statement on my dresser. As soon as this bottle runs out I'm so buying it again.
Christina P.
Latrobe, PA
A friend bought me this fun fragrance and I fell in love. This is not my daily wear, however I love to wear this on occasions where I will become up-close and personal with people because I know Jlo will keep me smelling amazing!
Jennifer S.
Long Beach, CA
This perfume has a slight fruity slight musk scent. It smells really good! The scent is lasting.I absolutely love this perfume, my husband loves it too and every time I wear it I get tons of compliments!
Gabriela A.
This one is more citric than the burgundy packaging, fruits are present on this scent, i think it's a more mature perfume, still fresh but with more atittude, feels like fancy. i like it so much, worth it
Shauntia N.
Indianapolis , IN
This was given to me as a gift and it was the honestly the worse smelling perfume I've owed.. It's too strong and old lady smelling for me I definitely wouldn't recommend this product to anyone
DANIELLE A.
Glen Burnie, MD
I've worn this perfume a few times. Very nice spray. A go out casual, or a very elegant night out. Definitely love this. Will continue to get this spray.
Tiesia H.
Fresno
This is my signature smell I truly love this fragrance . Jennifer really out did her self and it's not too costly smells great on me
erica e.
I love this scent it last all day n wont wear off dull I use it for work n leaves a trail behind for my bf to find me
Jessica B.
Plymouth, MA
I love this perfume, it's light and pretty smelling. It can smell a bit strong at times, but overall it is great.
Lacey S.
Great Falls, MT
Does it smell good
Teresa E.
I have been IN LOVE with Live Luxe since the day it hit shelves!!! But sadly, it's next to impossible to find anywhere anymore :( (I don't think it helps that I moved from a big city to a rather rural-ish area where there aren't as many shopping outlets as easily accessible.) Can anyone please please please tell me a retailer where I can find this awesome, fabulous, amazing fragrance at? And where it's carried as a regular stock item so I'm not disappointed after a one time find? And online works too!
erica e.
How much for this bottle size??