Jennifer Lopez Live Luxe Eau de Parfum

by Jennifer Lopez

Embrace a life of passion, dance and luxury with Live Luxe, a majestic women’s fragrance . This compelling perfume combines fruity, floral and sensual accords for a refreshing and inspiring scent that will lift your spirits and revive your taste for all of life’s greatest pleasantries. Top notes include juicy pear, plump peach and ripe melon for a succulent and inviting start that’s impossible to ignore. Heart notes of fresh lily-of-the-valley, amethyst freesia and honeysuckle petals further enhance the elixir with their sophisticated and graceful tone. Completing the perfume are base notes of creamy vanilla, Indian sandalwood, soft musk and golden amber for a warm, seductive atmosphere that wraps the entire scent into a pristine, alluring confection.

Jennifer Lopez Live Luxe Eau de Parfum ?I have her another fragrance live the original one ..how does this smell
I have been IN LOVE with Live Luxe since the day it hit shelves!!! But sadly, it's next to impossible to find anywhere anymore :( (I don't think it helps that I moved from a big city to a rather rural-ish area where there aren't as many shopping outlets as easily accessible.) Can anyone please please please tell me a retailer where I can find this awesome, fabulous, amazing fragrance at? And where it's carried as a regular stock item so I'm not disappointed after a one time find? And online works too!
How much for this bottle size??
Start your review of Jennifer Lopez Live Luxe Eau de Parfum!
How would you rate this product?
Emilly A.
Pembine
Its alright the smell doesn't last quite that long though. But other than that it is actually pretty great.
Nydia S.
Este lo tuve hace muchos ańos atrás lo compré en Ross y me encanto su aroma dulce fresco súper rico y económico lo recomiendo!
Karisma  P.
Ventura, CA
Jennifer Lopez Live Luxe Eau de Parfum uploaded by Karisma  P.
Purchased at: Macy's
This is a nice perfume! It’s nice to wear when going out. It lasts long and is good quality. The bottle is super cute and the scent is unique. It’s fresh and super clean smelling. I love it!
jessi P.
Newman , CA
One of the best perfumes I’ve purchased in a while! Works amazing with my bodies PH! I wish this scent had a bigger bottle for purchase! This was my first time trying it and I will definitely buy it again!
Maisam S.
Winterville, NC
Got it as a gift but absolutely loved it. Although it’s not as expensive but it doesn’t smell cheap or change scent afterwards.
Analicia  S.
N Hollywood, CA
Oh my goodness this Jennifer Lopez Live Luxe perfume is one of my all time favorites the scent is the perfect mixture of fruity and floral. I had purchased it for my sister because she loved it but had never really smelt it before and when she recieved it I used some and I was hooked. This stuff smells amazing and lasts forever and is pretty reasonably priced if you have never tried it before i hight reccomend it.
Tiesia H.
Fresno
This is my signature smell I truly love this fragrance . Jennifer really out did her self and it's not too costly smells great on me
Lyn M.
Even though it looks like a clown bottle, this has been my signature fragrance for years. It's fruity, but a little tart and it has depth. It smells really unique and interesting on me.
Leslie T.
I bought this perfume because I liked the packaging but fell in love with the smell too . It also last long .
Abbyann T.
Utica, MI
Bought this on a bidding site. So glad I won it. It's now my signature scent. I love that it's both light and sweet but has that hint of something extra to it underneath that make me feel beautiful. The bottle is so unique it makes a statement on my dresser. As soon as this bottle runs out I'm so buying it again.