Jennifer Lopez JLuxe by JLo Women's Perfume

by Jennifer Lopez

This JLuxe fragrance by Jennifer Lopez is an oriental, floral scent that includes key notes of juicy pineapple, soft violet and warm amber. \r

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jennifer Lopez JLuxe by JLo Women's Perfume!
Maxine A.
PROVO, UT
Jennifer Lopez JLuxe by JLo Women's Perfume uploaded by Maxine A.
This dosen't smell like fruit! This is a very heavy "night out" smell. If you like fruity smells this is not one. Even though in other reviews it says it is but it's more of a amber, wood, musk smell.
Sunny V.
Moore, OK
Jennifer Lopez JLuxe by JLo Women's Perfume uploaded by Sunny V.
Love Jlo Product. Strong Powerful sweet smell. I love it. If you like strong smell it is definitely for u. My girls and I love it. Sure last for few hours.
Cheyanne R.
Hilmar, CA
Jennifer Lopez JLuxe by JLo Women's Perfume uploaded by Cheyanne R.
The perfume smells so good and bottle is so pretty! I love all of her perfumes and they last a long time!
Marvel J.
Greensboro, NC
Jennifer Lopez JLuxe by JLo Women's Perfume uploaded by Marvel J.
Sexy night on the town scent. Love this fragrance by her as well. I got it in a set with the body lotion and body wash. This set was perfect for layering.
Ingrid I.
texas
I bought this a long time ago I still have the bottle but I’m out of it however if I ever find it again I would totally buy. But maybe i just wished it was a bigger bottle because I ran out of it very quickly.
Nora Q.
Jennifer Lopez JLuxe by JLo Women's Perfume uploaded by Nora Q.
Es suave, pero no lo volví a encontrar, me gusta su línea de jlo siempre accesible para nosotras las latinas.
Mika K.
Wilmington, DE
Jennifer Lopez JLuxe by JLo Women's Perfume uploaded by Mika K.
Jeniffer lopez j luxe - i have another amazing parfume wich just bought today and its amazing one too i am very haappy now i have many parfums :) 💞💞🙃✨😇🥰 Jennifer Lopez JLuxe by JLo Women's Perfume

Looking for your answer?