BY JENNIFER LOPEZ

Get glowing! This refreshing fragrance is soft, subtle and very feminine. Sure to exceed your expectations.

FRAGRANCE NOTES

• Citrus fruits, sheer florals, vanilla and musk.

Nicci B.
J.lo Jlo 10080834 Eau De Glow Perfume EDT Spray For Women By Jennifer Lopezc love this perfume wonderful smell. Can’t wait to try Jennifer Lopez Blue Glow Eau de Toilette makeup of any kind. Love Jenny from the block. 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 the real queen of style and music
Amber R.
Hyde, PA
I love this product. I first smelled JLo glow about 10 years ago and I just recently purchased it. And it smells exactly like it did a decade ago. It's light it's Airy it last all day you literally need one spray and you will smell amazing your entire day going out into the night it's absolutely amazing. And totally worth the price. High end quality the whole way around. Two thumbs way way up for Jennifer Lopez!
Maribel F.
Brooklyn, NY
This perfume may be old but i have always bought it since than. I love the scent. Not to sweet but not to strong ... perfect for spring or summer... i usually dont smell it when i wesr it but most of the time i get asked the name of the perfume im wearing cause it smells so good according to them :D
Angela M.
While I liked using this in middle school, it wasn't one I reached for often outside of school. Back then, this is what I used after gym (and a quick shower) to feel and smell fresh again.

-Wouldn't repurchase
-Would recommend if you like fresh scents
-Available at kohl's,drugstores. etc
Rikka I.
This scent is really nice and classy, but does not last long at all. I found myself respraying it midday because I could no longer smell it on myself. I did like the bottle and the little charm is detachable which is nice. I added it to my key chain. It isn't a perfume that I found myself going back to since I haven't used it since I was in middle school, but it is nice.
Ximena O.
El Paso, TX
This was way to sweet to my taste. The smell is strong so is kind of good becasue it stays for long hahaha! I had it a long time ago so I do not know if they have change the smell. I got it for a present so I do not know the price. The presentation is really cute :)
Hannah C.
Danville, VA
This perfume is not complex, which is why I would say it's a perfume you either love or hate. If you love soapy, clean, musky notes in a scent you will probably enjoy this perfume. When I first spray this I get a white musk note and as it dies down it turns into a soapy/floral scent.
It's a very alluring and easy to love smell.
Paula F.
Lexington, KY
I had such high hopes for this scent. Frankly, though, after it leaves the bottle and hits the skin, it smells cheap. With all of those wonderful scents (vanilla, amber, jasmine), you'd think this would be an instant classic. In my honest opinion, it falls short.
Blair M.
King, NC
I hate this perfume! I got it as a Christmas gift and thought it may grow on me. NO! I think it smells like hairspray on me. I would rather go without any perfume at all. It smells good on other people but it just downright stinks on me. Not recommended
Jennifer H.
The smell from the bottle is so much different then when you actually wear it. I was always hesitant to put it on, but I get the most comments about how good it smells on me then any other perfume I own. I keep this perfume in my rotation
Brooklynn J.
How does it smell?
Loryn Troskie T.
Would this be a valuable addition to my collection?
Frida L.