Jennifer Lopez Glow After Dark Eau de Toilette uploaded by Sinthia R.

BY JENNIFER LOPEZ

Glow After Dark is the perfect scent to complement your evening . A wonderful body of floral peony, rose and jasmine is introduced by the scent’s sweet top notes of white cherry, mandarin and passion fruit, the last a luscious fruit that imparts a vivid aroma evoking the tropics. The subtle, woodsy base notes of patchouli, musk and tree moss round out this scent in an entirely unique way. The final result gives you a night out in a bottle, both sweet and mysterious.

Harronisha C.
Los Angeles, CA
Glow after dark by Jlo is one of my favorite perfumes I've been wearing this for a while now and it's my go to. Very throw but it's the perfect evening fragrance
Blanca M.
Katy, TX
I bought this when it fist came out, but regret it after a month or so. The smell stays for a while, a little to long for me. I honestly got tired of it and ended up throwing it away:/
Sinthia R.
Doral, FL
The fragrance is a Little Bit strong for me. I think this is better to use at the Disco or a dancing party. It is not too pricey and it smells so good.
Elizaveta A.
Prague, Píšková 1956/32 Stodůlky
I love the bottle and it smells good, but it is a bit overpowering so you only need a little. The scent is way too intense for me
beautystylemama u.
East York, ON
I just love that perfume just like i love jennefer lopez. Lol. I really the smell it is very deep fragrance just love it.

back