Jennifer Lopez Deseo Eau de Parfum

by Jennifer Lopez

Deseo by Jennifer Lopez was released in 2008 . It is a fragrance for women with a multitude of floral and woody notes that make it a rich and lasting fragrance. This alluring bouquet includes top notes of freesia, bamboo leaves and Sicilian bergamot. The middle notes unfold with the aromas of orange blossom, French mimosa and star jasmine. Warm base notes ground this perfume with sandalwood, atlas cedarwood and patchouli. This perfume transitions with day wear to evening wear with ease and is sold in a diamond-shaped bottle with hints of blue and gold.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jennifer Lopez Deseo Eau de Parfum!
Karisma P.
Ventura, CA
Purchased at: Kohl's
I love this perfume! It’s very strong and feminine smelling. The bottle is super cute and unique too. The perfume is long lasting and good quality. I definitely recommend this product.
Alexis L.
Baltimore, MD
I love this scent. I've been using these perfumes since she came out with Glow. I love how great this one smells like. The packaging is on point. I also really love how long it stays on. This perfume is worth the price. I probably purchased this at least 5 times.
Erica M.
Windsor, CT
Omg. This perfume has such a great scent. It last all day. I get a lot of compliments when I wear this one. I’ve purchased many times. It’s hard to find but I’ll always purchase when I see it.
Marissa S.
One of my favorite perfumes! I'm currently on my second bottle - I don't wear often, usually only at nighttime because it does have a strong scent. However, it lasts the whole night and I always get compliments when I'm wearing it. Only a few spritzes are needed for wear, making the bottle last long!
nichole C.
this is just amazing my mother in law got me it and i love it so much its and great sent !
candy L.
1,005 reviews
I've been. Buying this jlo prefume since it came out. Obsessed with the scent long lasting has a sweet smell to
Cathi_Zi X.
Jennifer Lopez Deseo Eau de Parfum uploaded by Cathi_Zi X.
Jennifer Lopez Deseo Eau de Parfum uploaded by Cathi_Zi X.
Wish this Jennifer Lopez perfume was available for retail sales. Especially when we have "💌💞 and mother's Day coming up. The smell last all day,I would like to see it part of the gift set, especially with the body lotion as the cream is so nice, price wise when it came out it was a bit pricey,I picked up the 30ml for about €10 which is a good price
Jo E.
This is one of my favourite ever perfumes but I'm having trouble finding somewhere that sells it. it's the most beautiful smell sort of coconut, holiday smell it's hard to say exactly how it smells cos it's so different but its amazingJennifer Lopez Deseo Eau de Parfum
tina P.
Rhodes, Dodekanese
It used to be one of the average priced perfumes I loved in the past, but now it is too hard to find and buy, as If it discontinued. The bottle was amazing and it was spicy, both sweet and Woody at the same time.
Amy W.
Elk Point
I've been using this for about 3 years. It's got a light citrus smell with a bit of floral. After I've finished a work day I can still notice it so it's got pretty good longevity. the bottle is very nice. I haven't seen this anywhere locally and I'm almost out so I'll probably have to look online for it now.

Looking for your answer?