Jennifer Lopez Blue Glow Eau de Toilette uploaded by Danni T.

BY JENNIFER LOPEZ

Blue Glow, by Jennifer Lopez, is a sea-kissed fruity floral blending clean aquatic notes with smoldering spices to create an exciting aphrodisiac perfect for night wear. Top notes of tangy mangosteen, uplifting Valencia orange and delicate cranberry blossom melt into the exotic blend of water lily, rose tincture and fresh aquatics that lie at the heart of Blue Glow. Base notes include cedar, classic sandalwood and Venezuelan Tonka bean, favored by perfumers for its vanilla-like odor.

Sarai D.
Amazing smell,really enjoy the lasting time of it,very interested in continuing to buy this product.It's a wonderful smell and great lasting in smell,price is a little on the high side but it's worth it !
Amber R.
Hyde, PA
I really enjoy Blue Gloe better the the original Glow perfume. this one has a little more of a sutle scent. and not overly strong. It lasts all.day and leave me smelling yummy.
Danni T.
Kissimmee, FL
Let me start with how much I love the bottle. Blue is one of my most favorite colors ever, and this bottle truly takes the cake. The scent is very different, but gorgeous. It is like a freshly clean linen mixed with a tropical paradise. I love it so much!
Lindsay J.
This spray has a fresh scent that to me is not overpowering but classy. I put this on after doing my makeup and before dashing out of the house with a nice winter coat. This is a date night item but also perhaps a business one for the work week.
April P.
Brownsville, TX
I love this scent, however it didn't last very long on me. It has a fresh clean scent which is really nice. But I also dislike how much I had to spray on myself for it to be noticeable.
Diondrea W.
Phoenix, AZ
I love wearing J low, this fragrance constantly gets me complements. My advice is to wear it for that hot date and or girls night and I can assure you it is an ego booster.
Chabely P.
Passaic, NJ
Jlo love her perfumes I have several of her collections and don't mind getting more for my collection
dayany s.
bernardino de campos sp
Não tenho oque dizer, sou loucamente apaixonada por esse perfume, é o melhor de todos que ja usei, fica na pele o dia todo, deixa cheiro por onde passa, fixação é otima, aqui na minha cidade não estou achando pra comprar outro , todas as perfumarias de perfumes importados esse está em falta, é maravilhoso demais.
Hilda Z.
Yo amo esta loción porque su olor es refrescante y huele muy rico me encanta esta loción ya que no es muy fuerte creo que es una de las mejores que tengo y me encanta ya que su escencia es de frescura y estilo y claro que lo volvería a probar de las recomiendo
Antonietta M.
This was another musky scent with a touch of beachy vibes from it. As the scent wears there's a tad sweetness to it which is nice. Lasted all day on me, I used this more when I would go to the gym to keep me smelling fresh.
Yohanna P.
COLORADO SPGS, CO
How does it smell? What's the scent? Is it light or too strong that causes migraine? I have no idea.

Walmart