BY JENNIFER ANISTON

This Jennifer Aniston perfume offers freshness, warmth and sophistication. The scent is immersed with a sparkling bouquet of citrus to exhilarate your senses.

FRAGRANCE NOTES

Citrus grove accord, rose water, blooming jasmine, wild violet, amazon lily, sensual musk, golden amber and sandalwood.
FRAGRANCE DETAILS

Eau de parfum

Hadelisse R.
Omg so Ive always been a sandalwood fanatic. I brought the small bottle at target for about $25-$30 bucks. I honestly thought it was going to smell fruity and super girly...and it blew my mind! I fell in love with this perfume. It's so light and refreshing and actually stays lingering on me for quite some time. I have yet to find a bigger bottle than the small "sample like size." If sandalwood is the note for you I say go for this scent!
Alison G.
Orlando, FL
This is a fresh smelling perfume light and feminine . It’s a pretty light blue color. Mine came in a pack with a perfume bottle and an extra fine mist fragrance spray . It was a really good price compared to some of the more well known perfumes. I would recommend this as a great smelling every day perfume that’s great value for money.
Rachel C.
Macomb, IL
I love the scent as it is light, sexy, and floraly, but you do have to constantly spray it to keep scent alive. Otherwise, it would be hard to tell if you're wearing any scent or not.

I received this product in my Kohl's VoxBox. All opinions are my own.
Mar T.
I bought this because I wanted a really great scent for the summer. I was expecting was a coconut beach scent or something of that nature but NO it literally smells like sunscreen. The price was $30.00 and packaging is gorgeous but I wouldn’t buy it again or recommend it.
San Juanita H.
Father in Law gifted me this for Christmas! I love the packaging and kinda do like the scent. But it also kinda smells like its for an older lady. I don’t know. I mean it kinda smells like lotion too. But Its not a really bad scent at all.
Sara D.
New Castle, PA
I bought this as a gift for one of my daughters and I ended up keeping it for myself because I totally fell in love with this gorgeous smelling perfume. It is a soft, ultra feminine, floral and sexy scent. I usually don't like perfumes that celebrities randomly come out with and I just am so happy with finding this scent. I've been looking for a new perfume for like 1 year now and I buy so many different scents and end up not liking them. I finally found what I've been looking for. I love the sweet floral smell of this perfume and the price is amazing as I bought the big bottle and I paid under 30 bucks! This honestly smells like a high end $200 an ounce perfume! Since I been wearing this, everybody stops and asks me what I am wearing .
Jennifer K.
Orlando, FL
I really liked this fragrance. It was a gender neutral scent for me, not over powering or sweet and not too musky. It lasted most of the day for me, but fragrances don't last on me that long. I got this fragrance at Ulta and got the gift set. It came with a lotion and rollerball which i'd just throw in my purse. It was just a nice clean, scent. It definitely reminded you of Jennifer Aniston and how she would smell haha. I would repurchase, I'm just not sure where it's still available.
Jessica L.
This was the first real perfume (not a b&bw body spray lol) that I bought. Jennifer Aniston was my favorite actress, and I was so excited to find out she had a perfume. I got this from Sephora and fell in love with it. It's the only perfume I've worn for a couple years now. I love that it's not too strong of a smell, and it mostly just smell fresh, maybe a little floral. It's perfect year round and always feels appropriate to wear for ANY occasion!
Lindsey R.
Canton, GA
I picked this up at Target as a quick purchase for a first date with my now boyfriend. I didn't even smell it first! Lucky me, it smells so good. A scent of flowers but not a light scent. It lasts a long time which is hard to find for me and I have gotten so many compliments!
holly W.
New Castle, PA
this scent is lovely. soft and womanly.....but thats part of the problem too. Too soft. Not a lot of staying power. but i love it when first applied. I've bought this a few times. I think a smaller travel size, than a bigger bottle after the fact and have used it a lot! If you like feminine scents, you should love this one!
Michaelyn L.
Does this scent last long?
Amy C.
Greenfield park
JENNIFER ANISTON Women's Perfume Eau de Parfum Spray Is it a strong scented parfum spray or or it a light one. How often would you say you need to use it threw out the day?
taylor s.
Eagle Creek, OR
Why is it a bit pricey
Nina S.
Cheira bem?? Adorava experimentar e com certeza vinha comentar para que todos saibam que é bom porque com certeza é cheiroso