BY JENNIE-O

Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture. see more...

Stacy S.
Lake Zurich, IL
1,058 reviews
Ground turkey is such a healthier meat option compared to beef or chicken. I just recently started eating this instead of other meats the past 8 months. I love the taste with the added Italian seasoning. It goes well with extra fresh herbs from the garden. Super easy to cook and goes well with pasta or in tacos or even on its own. Great for meal prepping too. Highly recommend!
Alexis C.
Aurora, IL
This is my favorite protein to cook with, it's literally so good with everything! I make turkey meat sauce about once a week to put on top of spaghetti squash and this is always my go to turkey. It's also a great substitute for lean tacos, any casserole, or even burgers!
Ana C.
I probably buy this on a weekly basis. It's great for making turkey burgers, or just ground meat to go with potatoes and veggies. It's super lean, so it doesn't have all those nasty additives. Good flavor, especially with a little seasoning. Definitely recommend!!
Georgeanne T.
I'm trying to cut way back on red meat so I've recently started using this in place of ground beef and I see no reason to go back! It's delicious and so easy to cook! I love making tacos with it. Highly recommend.
Rikki M.
My husband and I love this product. My husband is not a big beef fan so I substitute ground turkey in our recipes. I will say that you need to add a little oil to the pan or it can stick. The one thing that makes it really awesome is that it takes on the flavor of whatever you make it, were as beef has its own distinct flavor.
ayo K.
I love love this ground turkey breast! its absolutely delicious . I use it to make filling for my meatpies as well as meat rolls. A healthier alternative to ground beef.
pamela s.
Bellevue, KY
I love ground turkey! you can do so much with this product and it is much better for you than beef. My favorite ways to cook with ground turkey are tacos, chili, and spaghetti. I have served these dishes to my friends and they don't even realize its turkey! A simple and healthy change that is easy. its a must try!
Lisa S.
I love Jennie O! There are so many options, but I especially love the Extra Lean Turkey. I make Greek burgers that everyone loves by adding feta cheese, spinach and spices. So easy and affordable to!
It is truly the best ground turkey out there!
Kristin H.
Palmdale, CA
If you want great tacos i strongly suggest you go out and buy this and add your own seasonings, and it also comes with its own seasonings also. Just add a table spoon of olive oil before putting it in a pan.
Jennifer Z.
This is my go to for making lots of different dishes that normally would use ground beef. As long as you season it correctly the taste isn't much different. I love this alternative!
SENDY W.
Lithonia, GA
I would like to know , what can I use to make the ground turkey moist? I've tried to cook different dishes, using ground turkey and it was very dry and bland.