GroceryMeat, Seafood & EggsJennie-oTurkey
Jennie-O Extra Lean Ground Turkey Breast

Jennie-O™ Extra Lean Ground Turkey Breast

by Jennie-o

#7 in Turkey

Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.

I would like to know , what can I use to make the ground turkey moist? I've tried to cook different dishes, using ground turkey and it was very dry and bland.
Start your review of Jennie-O™ Extra Lean Ground Turkey Breast!
How would you rate this product?
Lorraine G.
N Las Vegas, NV
I'm not much of a cooker of hot turkey items. I usually use organic ground Turkey only when eating nutritarian style because I prefer turkey as cold cuts. This is always a brand available I'm mostly any market and I'm guessing for any recipe this won't disappoint.
Rebecca  H.
Beaumont, CA
I like to substitute ground turkey for ground beef. In most meals I can’t tell the difference between the two. I really like Jennie-O brand. It’s easy to find and a decent price. I like to make ground turkey tacos and spaghetti.
Jessica F.
E Bridgewtr, MA
Love this when I eat clean it’s a crest meat low calorie and fat and satisfying. You can do so much with it also
Sasha A.
This is the perfect turkey for all your recipes, from meatballs to turkey burgers they all end up both juicy and flavorful.
Carolyn C.
Arlington Hts, IL
The only brand i use for ground Turkey. Tastes great. I’m very picky with my ground Turkey.
Maschera L.
Denton, TX
Love his brand for ground turkey I tend to purchase this in 3-5 lb containers I keep it on hand at all times
Sherry R.
Tulsa, OK
1,526 reviews
the consistency has been different than what I used to. and the texture is also different. sometimes it is mailable and sometimes not. it varies on the roll. overall I am not as satisfied with this as I was the Other name brand we had prior
Darla J.
La Porte, IN
1,165 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
I don’t eat cow or pig so I use ground turkey breast a lot. This is my favorite brand very good. Tastes delicious and healthier than beef would be but still full flavor. Good as a burger or in tacos oh a sag a etc
Candice W.
La Canada Flt, CA
Although I have read that gound turkey does not provide as much nutrients as ground chicken, I end up buying it as it's hard to find ground chicken. Ground turkey doesn't have much flavor so I use a lot of spices when I cook ground turkey.
Tynecia  R.
Richmond , TX
I love Jenny-o turkey it is the only brand of turkey that I buy. I use it place of ground beef and I love it. It’s always on sale so I always make sure to stock up.