Jennie-O™ Extra Lean Ground Turkey Breast

by Jennie-o

#7 in Turkey

Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.

I would like to know , what can I use to make the ground turkey moist? I've tried to cook different dishes, using ground turkey and it was very dry and bland.
Start your review of Jennie-O™ Extra Lean Ground Turkey Breast!
How would you rate this product?
PHILADELPHIA, PA
For what is was, this ground turkey was very good. I think I'm slowly realizing that for non-beef products, I would prefer ground chicken. The texture is a bit more moist and requires less additional ingredients. I'm also just not a fan of the turkey taste in some forms.
La Canada Flt, CA
Although I have read that gound turkey does not provide as much nutrients as ground chicken, I end up buying it as it's hard to find ground chicken. Ground turkey doesn't have much flavor so I use a lot of spices when I cook ground turkey.
Spring Hill, FL
I use this in tacos, for meatballs, chili, hamburgers...anything that would normally ask for beef...I use this. My family enjoys it every time. The flavor is all there. It all depends how you season your food. Delicious!!
This is usually the only brand of ground turkey my family purchases. This ground turkey tastes great and has the most flavor over other ground turkeys. This is also a wonderful substitute for ground beef
I love using Jennie-O brand ground turkey for my meal prepping! It always creates some delicious healthier low carb enchiladas! Mmmm! Love that they offer super lean versions.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Cooked well, this is a great alternative to pork or beef. My daughter struggles to process beef so turkey is always a good alternative. It’s a great value for what it is. I’d recommend to anyone looking for a lighter option than beef or pork. Just make sure you don’t over cook it. It dries easily
Cherry Valley
This is a great alternative to ground beef. You do have to realize it has virtually no fat in the product so you do have to add some fat in to fry and crumble. Turkey can take on the flavor of potentially anything and is healthy. Jennie O is always providing high quality turkey products.
Mount Laurel, NJ
I love ground turkey! It’s such an easy thing to cook for lunch or dinner, just add a little seasoning and some veggies and you have a quick and healthy meal. I love the extra lean turkey breast and would suggest this product to anyone looking for turkey!
Cocoa , FL
Perfect substitute for ground beef. We switched and have not missed it at all! You can use it in the same ways you use Beef so we eat it quite a lot. Currently cooking some up for Taco Tuesday and it’s always delicious!
Rockford , IL
I am on WW which means extra lean ground turkey breast is a staple in my eating plan! I use it in everything from meatloaf and meatballs to stuffed peppers and egg roll in a bowl! Super versatile!