Food & SnacksMeat, Seafood & EggsTurkeyJennie-o Turkey Store
Jennie-O White & Dark Turkey & Gravy in Roasting Pan

Jennie-O® White & Dark Turkey & Gravy in Roasting Pan

by Jennie-o Turkey Store

Jennie-O® Turkey & Gravy is a convenient way to serve delicious turkey any day of the week. For a tasty change of pace, try an open faced hot turkey sandwich or cut turkey into small cubes and serve on pasta or rice.

Where can I buy this item?? We love it  and can not buy where we used to.
Start your review of Jennie-O® White & Dark Turkey & Gravy in Roasting Pan!
Madison  B.
Baytown, TX
This is so tasty! I have always been a fan of jennie-o products! Its so tender and juicy! Its lower in calories!
Kelly M.
Delbarton, WV
This is okay.  It's great in a pinch and is wonderful for when you don't have 2 days to devote to making a turk-turk :D  I am not a big dark meat fan, so the flavor is good, but too rich for me personally.  Would be great for people who are single and don't like to cook a lot!
Kaylyn M.
Taste is pretty good. Nice and easy to makes. Gravy is good but turkey tastes kind of pasty and heavily processed.