BY JENNIE-O TURKEY STORE

Sheila O.
Fort Worth, TX
I can never find theze but when we do find them the kids will eat them all once we get home and start breakfast
Mary Lynn W.
Alto, MI
This product is great . It cooks up we'll and the taste is flavorful. I would buy this more often instead of beef.
Lea P.
Portland, OR
Nice treat for breakfast. Light Maple flavor. They do tend to be more expensive, but the price is worth it for the quality of ingredients.
Ashton L.
Memphis, TN
Foodie Expert
I'm not much of a bacon person; I much prefer sausage. These turkey links make a great alternative to pork sausage and save on a lot of the grease.
Michelle U.
Puryear, TN
Love these! The kids don't even realize it is turkey! It's so much healthier than regular sausage and it doesn't make you feel heavy after eating it!
jesika p.
Burton, MI
Foodie Expert
I really enjoy sausage at breakfast time but I also don't want to eat too much pork. This turkey sausage is the perfect alternative
Cassandra P.
I did not like these. I'm usually a fan of the Jennie o stir key products but this one wasn't worth it to me.
Angela G.
Greenfield, WI
Ive really like all the jennie -o turkey products i have tried so far and this is no exception. i just with their were more coupons for their wide variety of turkey products, it would help my grocery bill!