BY JENNIE-O #87 in Sausage

Jennie-O® Turkey Store Lean Sweet Italian Turkey Sausage.
BHA, BHT, citric acid added for flavor protection.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
65% less fat than USDA data for pork Italian sausage.
Per serving:
160 calories.
0g trans fat.
17 g protein. see more...

Jennie-O Turkey Store Sweet Italian Turkey Sausage Lean
  • "This sausage tastes really good cut up in spaghetti and makes it all come together." in 1 review
I've seen all the good reviews of this product & am completely flabbergasted by them. I did not like it AT ALL. I found the taste awful, it smelled just like it tasted, it was dry & had an unpleasant texture. I tried eating it earlier today and just could not do it. Could not even finish one link. Had to throw it out. It's been a few hours since I had it, & I'm still shuddering at the memory of its bad taste, which I could not kill with other tasty things I ate after.

It would not let me give it 0 stars, but that's how much I would give.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
New Boston, MI
I buy these weekly!! I like to cook them with a variety of bell peppers and onions.
Brittany O.
Brittany O.
Hopkins, MN
I make everything with these! I love this and the hot Italian turkey sausage> I can literally put it with anything and its Jennie-O so I don't feel as guilty.
Lenaya F.
Lenaya F.
Ewing, NJ
I sometimes like sausage just depending on if people cook it with the right ingredients. This sausage tastes really good cut up in spaghetti and makes it all come together.
ELIZABETH P.
ELIZABETH P.
reno, NV
I make em with pasta they are yummy. Or also with some bell peppers. The price is very reasonable as well.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
This turkey sausage is super yummy! It tastes great by itself with mustard or whatever, if you like that, and it's wonderful in spaghetti. This is the only meat I use to make spaghetti! It's a great, HEALTHIER alternative to regular Italian sausage.
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge , LA
When I started dieting, I forced myself to start eating turkey instead of beef or pork. I tried these one day and absolutely loved them! Low calorie and low fat, but high on taste and flavor! Great with egg whites for breakfast.
Janelle H.
Janelle H.
Woodsville, NH
I love Jennie o products. This one does not disappoint. I love a hearty meat sauce with my pasta, but my family is trying to eat lighter & healthier. I made sauce with these sausages the other day & everyone RAVED.
Angela K.
Angela K.
Ruskin, FL
I love jennie-o! everything I get from that brand always turns out amazing. You can make this with stir fry & rice!
Meg H.
Meg H.
Does anyone have some great recipes they've used this in?