Food & SnacksMeat, Seafood & EggsSausagesJennie-o
Turkey Store Hot Italian Turkey Sausage Links

Jennie-O Turkey Store Hot Italian Turkey Sausage Links

by Jennie-o

JENNIE-O TURKEY STORE HOT ITALIAN TURKEY SAUSAGE LINKS

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jennie-O Turkey Store Hot Italian Turkey Sausage Links!
Tiffani H.
Hanford, CA
We recently used this in a pasta recipe (removed from its casing) and it was pretty good. I would definitely get this again for hot sausage needed in a recipe.
Melanie B.
Acushnet , MA
This brand is awesome. i tried it recently for the first time for a cookout and they were really yummy. the price wasn't to expensive i had a coupon to try. the only con id say is the price. but flavor was very good i will definitely buy again and recommend to others.
Nicole M.
Atlanta, GA
Go to for spaghetti. Very spicy which I love. I usually take this product out of the casing because if I remember correctly they use a pork casing.
Crystal A.
Saint George, UT
This is my go to Turkey sausage when I make spaghetti, lasagna, or any Italian dish with marinara sauce. It has a very light spice to it, not overwhelming at all.
Vanessa B.
Granada Hills, CA
Absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE these sausages. I usually have it with rice or quinoa and some veggies on the side. It can be a bit salty so serving it with veggies to cancel out the saltiness is a must for me. Overall, a really great tasting sausage!
Kacey C.
Madison , WI
I only bought turkey sausage because it was on a terrific sale and I was pleasantly surprised. Turkey doesn't have a lot of fat in it so it's usually dry but I browned these and cut up to add to my marinara sauce and it was delish
Jonilee M.
This sausage is a great addition to whole wheat pasta for a healthy meal choice. Kids don't even realize they are eating turkey sausage!
Jody L.
San Antonio, TX
I love the Jennie-O turkey products. They always come through and make our meals so delicious. My husband has a beef allergy, but loves it, so anything we can do to make missing beef easier, the better. I try all of their turkey products and love the Italian sausage in spaghetti sauces.

Looking for your answer?