BY JENNIE-O #78 in Sausage

Jennie-O® Turkey Store Lean Hot Italian Turkey Sausage.
BHA, BHT, citric acid added for flavor protection.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
65% less fat than USDA data for Italian pork sausage.
Per serving:

Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Acushnet , MA
Foodie Expert
This brand is awesome. i tried it recently for the first time for a cookout and they were really yummy. the price wasn't to expensive i had a coupon to try. the only con id say is the price. but flavor was very good i will definitely buy again and recommend to others.
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.
Granada Hills, CA
Foodie Expert
Absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE these sausages. I usually have it with rice or quinoa and some veggies on the side. It can be a bit salty so serving it with veggies to cancel out the saltiness is a must for me. Overall, a really great tasting sausage!
Jody M.
Jody M.
San Antonio, TX
I love the Jennie-O turkey products. They always come through and make our meals so delicious. My husband has a beef allergy, but loves it, so anything we can do to make missing beef easier, the better. I try all of their turkey products and love the Italian sausage in spaghetti sauces.
Jonilee M.
Jonilee M.
This sausage is a great addition to whole wheat pasta for a healthy meal choice. Kids don't even realize they are eating turkey sausage!
Kacey C.
Kacey C.
Madison , WI
I only bought turkey sausage because it was on a terrific sale and I was pleasantly surprised. Turkey doesn't have a lot of fat in it so it's usually dry but I browned these and cut up to add to my marinara sauce and it was delish