Jennie-O Turkey Franks - 10 CT uploaded by Orion C.

BY JENNIE-O

Jennie-O® Turkey Store Turkey Franks.
With Natural Smoke Flavoring.
40% less fat than USDA data for beef franks*.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Orion C.
Orion C.
There are no hotdogs that I love more than these! They are delicious and don't taste rubbery like regular hotdogs. I usually buy mine from Publix which I got BOGO! I would definitely buy again as I always do! I highly recommend Jennie-O hotdogs for any hotdog lover.
Alisa W.
Alisa W.
Cibolo, TX
These are my favorite Frank's by far. I'm not super keen on regular hot dogs because I don't care for the almost salty pork taste, but these don't have that. They taste great and pair well with anything.
Claudia F.
Claudia F.
Winter Haven, FL
I LOVE these! I don't miss beef hot dogs at all with these. I like to eat these right out of the package as a snack. When I would do that with beef dogs they would leave a weird film in my mouth. These don't. These taste fabulous and for the price I've started buying 4 packs a month. They are much healthier for me and I will not be going back to beef dogs.
Maya P.
Maya P.
Lyndhurst , Ohio
My dad likes this because he does not eat pork. It taste alright, but this is coming from a person who eats pork.