BY JENNIE-O #34 in Turkey

Jennie-O® Turkey Burgers.
Resealable bag.
Turkey burgers with natural flavoring.
Well-done.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
50% less fat than USDA data for regular ground beef.
200 calories.
160mg sodium.
16g protein per serving.
1/4 lb burgers.
12 vacuum packed for freshness. see more...

Rachel B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Jennie-O Turkey Burgers are one of my favorite frozen turkey burger brands. The regular is delicious to season and bake in the oven, but they also offered pre-seasoned varieties that are equally nutritious and tasty. I'd recommend these turkey burgers for meal prepping, paired with a sweet potato or side of brussel sprouts. Top with some mushrooms and onions and you'll have no idea it's healthy.
Christine L.
Aurora , CO
I love these burgers. They are a little healthier than beef and you cant really taste the difference. They cook fast, don't fall apart and are just downright delicious. They are a little drier than a good beef would be, but nothing terrible.
Lydia F.
Maryville, IL
Love these! Even tricked some of my red meat eating family members into eating them. Very affordable for what you get. The only difference between these and regular ground beef burgers is they cook a little differently, but the instructions on the back make it easy. They went well with my Independence Day barbecue and they were delicious.
Veronica V.
Cincinnati, OH
These burgers are great! Great taste! They are definitely healthier than regular hamburger meet! High amounts of protein and I like to grill them up on my George Forman grill!!
Lindsey N.
These are the perfect thing to throw on the grill at a #BackyardBash. So easy to just throw on frozen, sprinkle them with some salt and pepper and top them with avocado and feta cheese. Healthy alternative to all beef burgers or hotdogs. Love them!
Tricia S.
Lorain, OH
I love turkey burgers and these ones are great! They have them in my favorite stores and they are perfect on the grill or inside if you aren't grilling. The flavor is great by themselves or you can add some flavor if you feel you need to. I buy these as long as my store has them
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
I use to eat these a lot because they were cheap at samsclub and of course you get a large quantity of them but they are too tough as a burger for me.. Eventually my mother just started cooking them as if they're steak and eat them with mashed potatoes and stuff... They're ok
Ashley C.
These are phenomenal! I love that the meat is incredibly lean, yet super flavorful. They are so easy to throw on the grill for a quick dinner and easy to pack for lunches. I like to throw a little McCormick's Hamburger seasoning on top of them.
Tabitha M.
I absolutely LOVE these turkey burgers! They have so much flavor & not to mention healthier than hamburgers! They don't shrivel up when they're cooked & they are great on bread or chopped up on a salad!
Stephanie R.
Simi Valley, CA
I love these burgers and never feel guilty when eating them!! High in protein and low in fat! Great value! I love sautéing mushrooms and onions and using a white cheese with some avocado for a very tasty burger! I buy these regularly.
cindy g.
How do you guys cook them up ? Oven, pan, microwave?
Regina M.
Does anyone else think these are amazin?
Tatiana b.
Milwaukee, WI
How do you like to eat these? Bun, no bun, cut up, whole, ets?? Just wondering for future ideas :)
Ashley P.
Kearney, NE
How much do these cost ??
Hannah S.
Clovis, CA
Are these good and cheap and do they taste good I've been waiting to get these for my kids