Jennie-O Turkey Burgers - 12 CT

by Jennie-o

Jennie-O® Turkey Burgers.
Resealable bag.
Turkey burgers with natural flavoring.
Well-done.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
50% less fat than USDA data for regular ground beef.
200 calories.
160mg sodium.
16g protein per serving.
1/4 lb burgers.
12 vacuum packed for freshness.

How do you guys cook them up ? Oven, pan, microwave?
Are these good and cheap and do they taste good I've been waiting to get these for my kids
How much do these cost ??
Start your review of Jennie-O Turkey Burgers - 12 CT!
How would you rate this product?
Brittany W.
Clarklake, MI
This is my absolute favorite summer go to meal. Not only are they quick and easy they are light and taste amazing. These are my go to and I would recommend them to anyone looking for a great summer meal.
Melanie B.
Orchard Park, NY
I bought these on sale and found them to be nothing more than grisly, fatty meat. I opted for them as I’ve heard that Jennie-O is supposed to be healthy but these were anything but. Since then, I haven’t purchased anything by them in fear to duplicate the poor quality.
Kara G.
Grand Rivers, KY
These turkey burgers are a great value, have a great taste and great quality! I love cooking with these and my family loves them.
Gipsy R.
Indianapolis, IN
These are so packed with flavor and entirely easy to make. When I'm in a hurry and don't feel like making patties out of the meat this is so much easier. They have every bit of the flavor that the ground turkey does. Very satisfied.
Veronica V.
Cincinnati, OH
These burgers are great! Great taste! They are definitely healthier than regular hamburger meet! High amounts of protein and I like to grill them up on my George Forman grill!!
Stephanie R.
Simi Valley, CA
I love these burgers and never feel guilty when eating them!! High in protein and low in fat! Great value! I love sautéing mushrooms and onions and using a white cheese with some avocado for a very tasty burger! I buy these regularly.
Cortney H.
San francisco, CA
These taste better than the beef! Perfect for grilling, frying on the pan, or even baking in the oven. It has about half of the sodium of beef patties and half the fat. These parties are amazing.
Tricia S.
Lorain, OH
I love turkey burgers and these ones are great! They have them in my favorite stores and they are perfect on the grill or inside if you aren't grilling. The flavor is great by themselves or you can add some flavor if you feel you need to. I buy these as long as my store has them
Lydia F.
Maryville, IL
Love these! Even tricked some of my red meat eating family members into eating them. Very affordable for what you get. The only difference between these and regular ground beef burgers is they cook a little differently, but the instructions on the back make it easy. They went well with my Independence Day barbecue and they were delicious.
Regina M.
Wish they were a little less dry but other than that, I think this is an amazing and healthy product