Jennie-O® Tender & Juicy Young Turkey uploaded by Jay K.

BY SAM'S CLUB #46 in Turkey

Kandy B.
Airville, PA
I buy the one you can cook frozen. Fast meal and I’d delicious. Easy and fast bought at sams club has own bag and no mess clean up even has gravy packet good price
Brittany L.
RACELAND, LA
This is some great tasting turkey. My whole family really enjoys this very juicy and tender meat. Its great for sandwiches or cooking. My kids love to eat it straight from the pack. I would highly recommend this for all turkey lovers!!
Ashley L.
Davenport, IA
This was a very tasty bird, but they aren't as big as we like them. They tend to be around the 12 lb mark. I do like Jennie O because the meat is very tender and seems leaner then most birds. It is a good price for the most part.
Katlyn B.
Spanaway, WA
Good turkey but not the best. I’ve had better that are better priced and plumper. But, I‎t did taste good so I would recommend. I‎t tasted amazing roasted on thanksgiving dinner.
Julia M.
Sarasota
This is about this product. This product has a perfect as of doing what I need for it to do. I think all my friends will enjoy this product it is the best of all the products or brands that I have ever used,I Wil continue to use and I will tell all my friends about this and tell there friends to use as well. Thanks for making it.
Stephanie B.
I love using Jennie o turkeys every year for thanksgiving. They are delicious and they cook really well. I won’t buy any other turkey. I am happy that I purchase this brand every year. I highly recommend this brand for your turkey purchase!!!
Nathalie G.
manchester, NH
Great product by Jennie O! Love the turkey for diet and organic reasons. The flavor is good and I roast it in the oven. Although butterball is great it is more fatty. This is great.
Abigail M.
This was so easy to cook and came with instructions. We bought ours at walmart after thanksgiving and it was 50 cents a pound! Cant beat the price, and it was very delicious
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
GREAT turkey better than any other brand and it cooks so juicy and it's inexpensive. MY FAMILY ONLY will eat this brand and my family rely on this brand every holiday
Autumn B.
Fort Worth, TX
Great taste, great quality and affordable price point. Great value for the product. Will definitely buy again!