Jennie-O® Seasoned

by Jennie-o

#25 in Turkey

Turkey burgers with spices, tomato & bell pepper. Fat content reduced from 30g to 15g per serving.

I Love a good turkey burger but haven’t figured out a good recipe at home yet, so when I saw these on sale I had to snag a box to try. Any tips on preparing them so ensure ultimate tastiness?
Start your review of Jennie-O® Seasoned!
How would you rate this product?
Robin W.
Grand Haven, MI
It’s fine for what it is, and I’ll only grab it when I’m feeling super lazy and can use them on the grill to add flavor
Jodie W.
Sparta, WI
Jennie-O® Seasoned uploaded by Jodie W.
Easy to make. Good every single time. We grill or cook them in our skillet. They really are seasoned perfect. It’s a quick easy meal we can count on every time.
Whitney J.
Uniontown, PA
Quality turkey burger and none of the work. Who wants sticky mean hands making patties? Not me. I’ve baked these in the oven too and they always turn out juicy and delicious. Always have a box on hand!
Kylie R.
Belleville, NJ
These turkey burgers were a constant when I was hardcore dieting. They're flavorful and stay moist when cooking. I've used hamburger seasoning on them for a little extra kick of flavor. It's a good low calorie food option for barbecues as well!
Telizia R.
Hessmer, LA
I love these turkey burgers. I usually purchase these as Sams when they have them. They are super easy to toss either in the oven or on the stove for a quick meal and healthy too.
Melinda S.
These are a staple in my freezer I always have them expressione if I am very short on time for dinner it is something really quick to make but very delicious
Caitlin K.
Battle Creek, MI
These are delicious! A healthier option of a burger and so much more flavor! I did a comparison of these turkey burgers with a regular burger and I was so impressed with how much better these taste. Love this in the oven, on the stove top, and even on a grill.
Anna P.
Louisville , KY
Delicious and takes all the work out of having to season burgers before grilling them. Honestly, my carnivore husband has not minded switching to these turkey burgers, which is an endorsement in and of itself. Very much recommended.
Jamie Alysse A.
Sherman oaks , CA
i just had one of these yesterday. great for a turkey burger but if you like your beef you probably wont like the taste of this at all.
Lindsay B.
Danville, VT
These are a very tasty alternative to my usual ground beef burger. Cooks up great on the grill or in a fry pan. Super flavorful and much better for you.