BY WALMART

Christina M.
Beech Grove , IN
We purchased one of these turkeys, they are great! I cut half into small bite sized pieces & put it in a container in the refrigerator. It’s great for making salads or wraps to pack for lunch. The other half was warmed for dinner. And served with potatoes & rolls!! Yummy!
Olivia H.
New Holstein, WI
YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HOW YUM THIS IS. I am in love sooooo in love of the flavor of sun dried tomatos. Noe that they have this flavored sundried tomatoes, I am so happy. Yay.... Purchased at walmart. Not that bad of a price
Veronica A.
The best sandwich meat there is by far. Was recommended as one of the healthier options to lunch meat. It is in the deli section and can be sliced to your choosing. It is a bit pricey but totally recommend. You're welcome.
Grace S.
Glenwood, WV
This is my go too lunch meat. It tastes amazing. Love it on a sandwich with some miracle whip and lettuce. I hate eating food with no flavor and this has tons of flavor. Now I'm thinking I need to go to the store and get me some today.
Marcie G.
Las Vegas, NV
This turkey is so yummy! I cut it into very thin slices and cook it on low with a tiny bit of olive oil. The flavor is great and the price is affordable. It can feed a big family of 6 like I have!
Erin N.
I've been buying this for years and got many of my family members hooked on it. Funny thing is I hate sundried tomatoes, and tomatoes in general but this stuff is great.
Stephanie W.
Renovo, PA
If youre looking for a dry, real tasting lunch meat... This is NOT the way to go. If you're into that wet, obviously processed food then this is for you.
Cheryl P.
Cortlandt Manor, NY
I'll be honest I really didn't like it. It had to much of a smoky taste. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone unless you like that real smoked taste.
Diana C.
This is so delicious. It is the perfect size for a week of sandwiches and salads. I love how fresh it tastes and how simple it is to prepare.
Amy S.
Palm Harbor, FL
Very good taste. Even my kids loved it. Only gave it three stars because I have to buy two to feed the four of us and it is kind of dry