Jennie-O® Mild Lean Turkey Breakfast Sausage uploaded by ALESHA Z.

BY JENNIE-O #71 in Sausage

Jennie-o mild turkey breakfast sausage 16 oz

Kristen D.
Foodie Expert
This turkey sausage has a good taste! I like marking a breakfast casserole with it and the add some Picante sauce on top of it to give it a little spice!it super yummy too! One of my go to breakfast meals!
Emily D.
I love this sausage as a healthier alternative to pork sausage! We hardly eat pork at my house, so this sausage is pretty much the only breakfast sausage we eat! It has a fantastic flavor, and I don't even really miss pork.
Ashlee J.
Foodie Expert
I love turkey sausage, I get these and make biscuits and gravely with it. My family doesn't even know the difference!
Wendy G.
Tolleson, AZ
Foodie Expert
Jennie o is inexpensive healthier alternative to read meats and it's great tasting
Lindsay P.
Jennie-O is the only brand of turkey sausage worth purchasing. My boyfriend and mother both purchase and eat this regularly.
Krista T.
Foodie Expert
I made the switch from a lot of red meats for my family going on a few years now. We substitute ground turkey and turkey sausage for a lot of beef and pork now. I adore the Jennie-O brand. Their turkey products are delicious. I find their turkey sausage to be particularly flavorful. I use it in breakfast scrambles, sandwiches and gravies as well as in pasta dishes at dinner time. It's very hard to get the difference if anything, at times, I find the turkey to be better!
Nettiejo H.
Foodie Expert
It's a bit more expensive than you'd like but you get what you pay for. Good flavor and a good sausage.
Angela G.
Grand Blanc, MI
Foodie Expert
So good, great price and quality. I actually buy mostly Jennieo meat products as I'm not a fan of red meats and love turkey meat!
Alexia D.
Los angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
I like being able to measure out my own sausage patties, and this tube is great for that. You could even make scotch eggs with it!
Tiana M.
Westmont, IL
Jennie - O has made my transition to turkey smooth. I've had such a hard time finding sausages that weren't pre cooked until I found these today. Great taste will buy again.
Brooke S.
Reinbeck , IA
What is your favorite recipe using turkey sausage?
Allison S.
Astoria, NY
Foodie Expert
Would this be. Good as a subsystem for pork sausage in stuffing this thanksgiving ?