Jennie-O® Mild Lean Turkey Breakfast Sausage uploaded by ALESHA Z.

BY JENNIE-O #71 in Sausages

Jennie-o mild turkey breakfast sausage 16 oz

Kristen D.
Foodie Expert
This turkey sausage has a good taste! I like marking a breakfast casserole with it and the add some Picante sauce on top of it to give it a little spice!it super yummy too! One of my go to breakfast meals!
Krista T.
Foodie Expert
I made the switch from a lot of red meats for my family going on a few years now. We substitute ground turkey and turkey sausage for a lot of beef and pork now. I adore the Jennie-O brand. Their turkey products are delicious. I find their turkey sausage to be particularly flavorful. I use it in breakfast scrambles, sandwiches and gravies as well as in pasta dishes at dinner time. It's very hard to get the difference if anything, at times, I find the turkey to be better!
Cynthia M.
Fresno, CA
Foodie Expert
I love to use this in recipes where you wouldn't really expect it. Current favorite is in stuffed mushrooms!! The taste is delicious and I love that it's turkey so just a teensy tiny bit better for you. I also use a lot of Jenny-O products for my customers that don't eat pork or red meat (personal cook). Love it!
Demetria C.
#844, Texas
I love Jennie O mild turkey sausage you get exactly
What's in the product tasty and i love to cook them wth fresh green onions and mushrooms,eggs ,fresh
Spinach,cheese place in a pie crust and bake top
Off with sour cream I buy these all the time .Keep
them in my feezer
Tiana M.
Westmont, IL
Jennie - O has made my transition to turkey smooth. I've had such a hard time finding sausages that weren't pre cooked until I found these today. Great taste will buy again.
Brooke S.
Reinbeck , IA
This is my go to for breakfast sausage and the fact it's a turkey sausage makes it better. For nutrition wise and counting macros you are not going to find a better option!
Emily D.
I love this sausage as a healthier alternative to pork sausage! We hardly eat pork at my house, so this sausage is pretty much the only breakfast sausage we eat! It has a fantastic flavor, and I don't even really miss pork.
ALESHA Z.
National City, CA
I love this turkey breakfast sausage because you can mix it with an email with it in the breakfast morning or even dinner she said your favorite season and then got a perfect meal to go.
Alexia D.
Los angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
I like being able to measure out my own sausage patties, and this tube is great for that. You could even make scotch eggs with it!
Angela G.
Grand Blanc, MI
Foodie Expert
So good, great price and quality. I actually buy mostly Jennieo meat products as I'm not a fan of red meats and love turkey meat!
Brooke S.
Reinbeck , IA
What is your favorite recipe using turkey sausage?
Allison S.
Astoria, NY
Foodie Expert
Would this be. Good as a subsystem for pork sausage in stuffing this thanksgiving ?