Jennie-O® Mild Lean Turkey Breakfast Sausage uploaded by ALESHA Z.

BY JENNIE-O

Jennie-o mild turkey breakfast sausage 16 oz

Nicole J.
Newport
Jennie-O mild lean turkey sausage is my go to sausage that I buy. I use in everything from breakfast casseroles to pot pies to spaghetti sauce and taco meat. It has great flavor, doesn't upset our stomachs like red meat does and is a versatile product.
Amanda B.
Moreno Valley, CA
I use Jennie O products for all of my meals. This one in particular is great for tacos, or i usually mix it with veggies. I buy Jennie O products at my local grocery store (Stater Bros). I haven’t went back to any other brand.
Jude K.
It's great! Lean and low in fat!
Tastes GREAT and slices very easily to make sausage patties but also great to crumble up in a scramble egg mixture. It's my normal go to sausage. Price isn't that bad either.
Amanda S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Since giving up pork a few years ago we easily shifted to this brand. As a southerner I couldn’t fathom giving up sausage and this turkey one has more than met my expectations. It’s only sold at Walmart around me.. so that could change and I’d be happy.
R M.
I feel like I get a good quality product with Jennie O. The spicy version of this is so good too. I love the sage flavor in this sausage. Goes great with eggs, ground up or as patties!
Lisa B.
I really enjoy Jennie-O for all my turkey needs. I don’t eat beef so they give a good variety, just like this turkey sausage. I typically buy it when I’m meal prepping and need a lot. I always buy this brand and always will.
Krista T.
I made the switch from a lot of red meats for my family going on a few years now. We substitute ground turkey and turkey sausage for a lot of beef and pork now. I adore the Jennie-O brand. Their turkey products are delicious. I find their turkey sausage to be particularly flavorful. I use it in breakfast scrambles, sandwiches and gravies as well as in pasta dishes at dinner time. It's very hard to get the difference if anything, at times, I find the turkey to be better!
Cynthia M.
Fresno, CA
I love to use this in recipes where you wouldn't really expect it. Current favorite is in stuffed mushrooms!! The taste is delicious and I love that it's turkey so just a teensy tiny bit better for you. I also use a lot of Jenny-O products for my customers that don't eat pork or red meat (personal cook). Love it!
Kristen D.
This turkey sausage has a good taste! I like marking a breakfast casserole with it and the add some Picante sauce on top of it to give it a little spice!it super yummy too! One of my go to breakfast meals!
Demetria C.
Houston
I love Jennie O mild turkey sausage you get exactly
What's in the product tasty and i love to cook them wth fresh green onions and mushrooms,eggs ,fresh
Spinach,cheese place in a pie crust and bake top
Off with sour cream I buy these all the time .Keep
them in my feezer
Brooke S.
Reinbeck , IA
What is your favorite recipe using turkey sausage?
Allison S.
Astoria, NY
Would this be. Good as a subsystem for pork sausage in stuffing this thanksgiving ?