Jennie-O Lean Turkey Burger Patties 14 oz. Tray uploaded by Rebecca B.Jennie-O Lean Turkey Burger Patties 14 oz. Tray uploaded by Felecia F.

BY JENNIE-O #51 in Turkey

Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture. see more...

Leah B.
Madison, Wisconsin
Foodie Expert
Grilled these bad boys on the Fourth of July for a healthier and leaner alternative to the traditional hamburger. Just as tasty and juicy, with less fat. I served on a whole grain bun with american cheese, lettuce, light mayonnaise and raw onion. I have also bought the ground turkey and made my own turkey burger patties, but I suggest these if you're in a time crunch especially, since it takes the busy work out of making each patty. The pre-made patties also come in a pre-seasoned variety for those who wish to try that route instead.
Rebecca B.
Hartford, CT
Foodie Expert
Ive always been a fan of turkey burgers and chicken burgers and what not. id buy ground turkey to make tacos or other dishes and my boyfriend usually complains and says it doesn't taste as good as beef. well one night we made these and he said wow they're so good. i said really?! u know its turkey right?! lol he said what! lol needless to say we found thing he likes that is a lot healthier for him. now if i could only get him to eat his vegetable.lol i love these burger. sooo good
To this day these have been the only turkey burger I have tried so I can't tell you how it stand next to the rest but I can definitely tell you they are so good that I have not needed or want to try any other
cheryl C.
Harrison, AR
I love this meat. Its lean and good for you but taste great too. I have acually gotten my husband to prefer to over beef! I highly recommend Jennie O lean brand Turkey burgers!
Cassandra P.
These are my favorite thing to eat! I eat one every day and they taste amazing! They aren't bland or boring! I definitely recommend
Hope C.
Belle Plaine, IA
Foodie Expert
I am obsessed with these turkey burgers. I shop at Target weekly and I purchase at least one package every two weeks. Target usually has sales on them which makes it a healthier and a cost effective alternative to beef! I would definitely recommend.
Hannah H.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
I love Jennie-O! I used to buy these all the time as a substitute for beef and it it super tasty!! They usually have 2 for 1 sales at Albertsons so they end up being really cheap!
Abigail P.
Moorpark, CA
Foodie Expert
Really delicious product! If you're looking for an alternative for beef or chicken, turkey patties are a great substitute, and Jennie-O is a brand you can count on.
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
Foodie Expert
Awesome tasting and healthy turkey burgers. Had these for dinner tonight on onion buns with avocado and Colby jack cheese. So delicious!! Yum!
Lauren K.
Jennie O products are great. They take unhealthy meats such as hot dogs and use something healthier such as turkey to taste the same.