JENNIE-O Jenni-O Turkey Store All Natural Lean Turkey Burgers 12 ct

Jenni-o turkey store all natural lean turkey burgers 12 ct see more...

• "He says that they are really good and tasty." in 1 review
Lucy F.
Youngstown , OH
I love these! I prefer these to beef. They're super affordable and I love the taste. They're a great substitution if you want to eat healthier. Definitely would recommend to others.
Emily A.
San Diego, CA
I've had turkey burgers for the past two years and after moving the only brand offered was this brand so we gave it a shot. The burgers are ridiculously to separate, fall apart if you try to thaw them before cooking, SUPER thin (there's no way that they are 1/4 burgers unless you put two together) and NO taste at all. I will never purchase these again even if it means I have to drive to the next town over to get my old brand. Fail for the Jenni-O turkey burger market.
Elizabeth G.
I buy these all the time to make at home. They're delicious and juicy. Add a slice of provolone cheese on it and it's Absolutely amazing. I purchase the turkey burgers at either Walmart or Target. I always print out a coupon as well and save at least $2. You won't regret buying this.
Kara H.
Grundy Center, IA
Great Turkey Burgers! This was the first turkey burger I've ever had or bought. They are a little pricey, but they are healthier than beef hamburgers. They have a great flavor and are juicy. Wish they sold them in larger quantities. I would definitely recommend to others.
Melissa M.
Best turkey burgers I've ever tasted. They are not priced too high and I don't miss the taste of beef burgers when I eat them. I don't have to do much.just grill them up which is the best way to serve them. Would definitely buy again.
Yolanda L.
Are these burgers moist and affordable? I haven't eaten meat in years but my little sister does. She doesn't like turkey because she says it's dry so I'm looking fir another alternative to celebrate thanksgiving in a traditional way. These do look tasty so I'll buy it and check it out.
Shkatie T.
Jacksonville, FL
My parents love these and cook them once a week. It's definitely a good alternative if you don't eat red meat or are looking for a healthier option. Not much flavor but once you dress it up with veggies and condiments it's not bad!
Vanessa C.
Bronx, NY
I love these burgers. They are big, juicy and meaty. I love that they are made of Turkey and its low in fat calories. I've eating them for years. Its healthy and the taste is amazing.
Kaitlyn M.
One of the best turkey burger brands I've ever had! So lean and healthier for you than a normal beef burger! Not too bad of a price for a pack of 6 patties either!
Brittany M.
New Boston, MI
We season these with low sodium steak seasoning and toss them on the grill! Add some low fat cheese and turkey bacon and you have a delicious yet healthy burger!
tabetha T.
Which do you like better regular hamburger or Turkey and why?
Gwen M.
How do you cook these - oven bake, fry or grill? What seasonings do you use to give them some flavor?
Melanie B.
acushnet, MA
Ive never tried these does anyone recommend them?