Jennie-O Ground Turkey Lean

by Jennie-o

#4 in Turkey

Jennie-O™ Lean Ground Turkey.
With natural flavoring.
93% lean.
7% fat.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
All natural.
Per serving:
170 calories.
8g fat.
80mg sodium.
Contains no artificial ingredients and is minimally processed.

Does anyone have a tasty turkey meatloaf recipe?
Can anyone give me some good recipes for ground turkey? I'm not a huge fan, but really want to start eating more healthy.
How does this taste?
Start your review of Jennie-O Ground Turkey Lean!
How would you rate this product?
La Crosse, WI
Jennie-O is my go-to brand for ground turkey! It’s not always the cheapest, but I really don’t mind that for a healthy alternative to ground meat. It’s usually available at most grocery stores, as well as places like Walmart and target.
Emmett, ID
This is a nice alternative to ground beef. It doesn’t have the gristle or chewy bits like beef and it is leaner, as well. My only gripe is that it has a ton of water and a pound of ground turkey is much smaller when cooked than beef.
In lieu of trying to eat healthier, I’ve started using ground turkey instead of ground beef. For the most part, it’s just as yummy. I’ve been impressed with this brand! My kids usually don’t even know the difference.
Aliso viejo, CA
Jennie o turkey is so good! Always stays moist throughout cooking and doesn’t dry out! Holds all flavors well and can usually find this for 5.99 at the food store. I have been using this brand for 5 years now!
Indianapolis, IN
This is a great alternative to ground beef for folx trying to reduce the amount of red meat they’re eating. It cooks up quickly and easily. It can be a bit pricey so I often buy it on sale and freeze it.
Harlingen, TX
My go to whenever I want to make something quick and I don’t want chicken. I love using the 93/7 because it’s a little more juicy than the 99/1. Always very convenient for me and lasts me a few days!
Perris, CA
This is the only turkey meat that I trust. I tried a store brand one time and it was horrible. It didn’t smell good or taste good. We decided to never buy that turkey meat and stick to only Jennie-O.
A solid choice for ground turkey. It’s pretty much all that’s available out here at the stores I shop for some reason. I’m used to the north East where I have more options. It’s not bad for the price.
Murfreesboro, TN
I used to use this all the time when I was meal prepping. Now after pregnancy when I eat it, it has a weird aftertaste. I don’t know if it’s the turkey or what.. don’t really like this anymore.
Las Vegas
I really love this turkey for making spaghetti & meat balls or just spaghetti & red meat sauce & even use it as a side dish for hamburger patties & also love to put on as a topping for pizza