BY JENNIE-O #15 in Turkey

Jennie-O™ Lean Ground Turkey.
With natural flavoring.
93% lean.
7% fat.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
All natural.
Per serving:
170 calories.
8g fat.
80mg sodium.
Contains no artificial ingredients and is minimally processed. see more...

Akeyla J.
AMAZING! I stopped eating red meat a few months ago. And when I wanted a nice burger or tacos...this was the best replacement for beef. It's doesn't lose it's moisture, mild and easy to flavor, and affordable anywhere. I've used this ground turkey for many recipes, and I've even gotten my family who does eat red meat to purchase this item I multiple occasions!
Valerie Z.
Bakersfield, CA
This is one the THE best ground turkey ever. I prep for body building competitions and my coach has always recommended Jennie-O Ground turkey as part of my meals. It's filling, gives you those "gains" that us competitors love to see on a daily. I'll never go back to any other ground turkey name brand except this one by Jennie=)
Hannah S.
Oxford, MI
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite meat choices! To me, this has much more flavor than ground beef. I prefer it when making lasagna, tacos, and other dishes that I typically use ground beef for. So good! I haven't tried other ground turkey outside of Jennie-O but it does have a great flavor.
Katie T.
Council Blfs, IA
Foodie Expert
I don't buy anything besides this ground turkey! It's a brand I can trust, it has a great price and it's healthy for you! It's also easy to find at most grocery stores. I substitute beef with this ground turkey and my fiance can't even tell the difference! So delicious!
abigail h.
I have purchased jennie-o's ground turkey many times in the past. i use it for meatloaf, tacos, spaghetti, and any other dish in place of ground beef. it is more lean so it can get dry if you overcook it but it is much healthier and less greasy than beef.
Anna D.
CHICAGO, IL
Foodie Expert
love this the turkey meat i get to make my chilli and tacos with also made turkey meatballs and burgers with it, our whole family love it because its lean and healthy for cooking i love it less fat in it and wont give us heartburn like regular beef do.
Kathleen F.
Foodie Expert
I love this turkey. I have a great recipe. for turkey patty melts that is great, and it's always a healthy substitution for red meat when making chili or tacos! My husband and I rarely eat red meat because you can make this stuff healthy and delicious!
Alesia L.
Dallas, TX
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite food products. Jenny O makes great, good for you and quality products. My favorite use for her ground turkey is cabbage tacos. So yummy and very cost effective. I would highly recommend and easily accessible. Most places carry it.
James B.
Gloucester, MA
Love this product, very fresh great for meatloaf, tacos and anything else you would use ground beef. Very lean. Sometime I serve it to friends in a chili and they can not tell the differences. I highly recommend this product, good and healthy.
Meghan H.
Foodie Expert
There isn't any I love more than a good turkey burger which is why I go straight to Jennie-O's ground turkey when I'm looking for a great turkey. This ground turkey makes absolutely wonderful burgers that I rave about all dinner long.
Brittney B.
How does this taste?
Megan K.
Foodie Expert
Can anyone give me some good recipes for ground turkey? I'm not a huge fan, but really want to start eating more healthy.
Alannah A.
Pointblank, TX
Which is better for you: 80/20 or 93/7?
Laura P.
West Point , UT
Does anyone have a tasty turkey meatloaf recipe?