BY JENNIE-O #8 in Turkey

Jennie-O™ Lean Ground Turkey.
With natural flavoring.
93% lean.
7% fat.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
All natural.
Per serving:
170 calories.
8g fat.
80mg sodium.
Contains no artificial ingredients and is minimally processed. see more...

Kaylynn S.
Royse City , TX
I use this ground turkey for meatballs, stuffed bell peppers, or i just throw stuff together with chopped onions & any veggies i like & some random seasonings. I love ground turkey, & this one is decently priced & can find it on sale quite often. I recommend
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich , IL
Ground turkey is such a healthier meat option compared to beef or chicken. I just recently started eating this instead of other meats the past 8 months. I love the taste with the added Italian seasoning. It goes well with extra fresh herbs from the garden. Super easy to cook and goes well with pasta or in tacos or even on its own. Great for meal prepping too. Highly recommend!
Callie D.
Lithia
I use turkey ground beef for just about anything that requires ground beef. one because its healthy for you and not to pricy. my favorite thing to use it with is tacos or taco salads so yummy!
Elizabeth H.
Fullerton, CA
I love Jennie-O turkey products. They are fresh, flavorful, and less fat than using beef or pork. I use the Jennie-o ground turkey in my chili, tacos, and meat spaghetti sauce and no one ever knows the difference! I like that my food tastes great but without thd grease and oil like when you cook ground beef. It really absorbs the flavors and spices I use well.
Megan K.
This brand of turkey meat is extremely easy to season! It picks up the flavor very well. I also like that it's in every local grocery store around me. It's always on sale so it's very easy to stock up. It's also more healthy to substitute with.
Ashley B.
The absolute best! So versatile absorbs herbs and spices very well!! I use this instead of red meat because it doesn’t weigh so heavy on my stomach! I also use it in all my recipes that would normally call for ground beef, tacos, shepherds pie, burgers. My boyfriend is a big red meat eater and he can’t even tell the difference between the taste!
Jessica E.
Nashville, TN
I LOVE using ground turkey as a substitute for ground beef. So much healthier and tastes just as good! I love this brand because it’s always fresh and makes for the best ground turkey for a variety of recipes!
Katie G.
loma linda
I have this ground turkey in my kitchen at all times. I did a diet overhaul for my entire family and have focused on lean meats and high protein. This ground turkey is an absolute staple in our diets.  It is easily interchangeable with ground beef or pork. You won't miss the grease! Try it for yourself!
Leah S.
Stevens Point, WI
I have made a complete switch to turkey instead of beef and I’m so happy i did! It’s more flavorful, not greasy, and doesn’t dry out while cooking as easy as beef. I usually use it for taco meat and meatballs, but today I used it to make a chili. So much lighter and soaked up all the flavors perfectly
Kaitlyn S.
Louisville, KY
We made this switch from ground beef to turkey about a year ago and have no regrets. Its quite similar to ground beef but without all the fat and grease. It can easily be used in the place of any meat in any recipe. Although it may not sound appetizing to some people, it definitely is.
Megan K.
Can anyone give me some good recipes for ground turkey? I'm not a huge fan, but really want to start eating more healthy.
Brittney B.
How does this taste?
Alannah A.
Pointblank, TX
Which is better for you: 80/20 or 93/7?
Laura P.
WEST POINT, UT
Does anyone have a tasty turkey meatloaf recipe?