Jennie-O Ground Turkey Lean

by Jennie-o

#1 in Turkey

Jennie-O™ Lean Ground Turkey.
With natural flavoring.
93% lean.
7% fat.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
All natural.
Per serving:
170 calories.
8g fat.
80mg sodium.
Contains no artificial ingredients and is minimally processed.

Does anyone have a tasty turkey meatloaf recipe?
Can anyone give me some good recipes for ground turkey? I'm not a huge fan, but really want to start eating more healthy.
How does this taste?
Start your review of Jennie-O Ground Turkey Lean!
How would you rate this product?
Shantoyia T.
Turlock, CA
Jennie-O Ground Turkey Lean uploaded by Shantoyia T.
I love finding these at the grocery outlet there usually two to five bucks if I find that to be a great deal when you're feeding a family of four. I love creating many different meals. Like Chile spaghetti tacos and just about anything that I can sub for ground beef.
Lisa J.
Purchased at: Walmart
I use a lot of this in replacement of ground beef. The meat is not as dry as I thought it would be and it takes on any seasoning flavor you add to it. I’d recommend giving it a try. I pay $8.99 for a 3 pound pack at my local grocery store.
Michaeleen C.
Amery, WI
I'm on a 1200 calorie diet as of current. Ground turkey is definitely a staple in my household! I use it wherever I would normally use ground beef. I use it in soups, burgers, tacos, you name it!
Caroline V.
Ann Arbor, MI
Jennie-O Ground Turkey Lean uploaded by Caroline V.
Purchased at: Kroger
Made some fire turkey chili last night! I left it in the crockpot for about 8 hours and it was sooo good. Super easy to make and the boyfriend loved it. 100% will make it again.Jennie-O Ground Turkey Lean
Nicole S.
Eastlake, OH
As far as ground turkey goes, Jennie-o is a great brand. I dont prefer it to other forms of ground meat as it tends to the the driest but thats because of the extreme low fat content. I like adding things to it to make healthy meatloaf and turkey tacos.
Akeyla J.
AMAZING! I stopped eating red meat a few months ago. And when I wanted a nice burger or tacos...this was the best replacement for beef. It's doesn't lose it's moisture, mild and easy to flavor, and affordable anywhere. I've used this ground turkey for many recipes, and I've even gotten my family who does eat red meat to purchase this item I multiple occasions!
Kat C.
Chino, CA
Trying to eat health so replacing ground beef with this. Good in tacos, meat sauces and even making burgers!
Lily G.
Lombard, IL
been trying to be healthier and swap this from eating beef and honestly this ended up tasting better idk why but ima start eating this more.
Angelica M.
Riverside, CA
Purchased at: Target
This was tasteless, sadly. We wanted something a little healthier than ground beef, since we use it a lot in our cooking. We tried this and didn't like it at all :( Bland and kind of gross.
Aimee P.
Fresno
We don’t even eat ground beef anymore. The ground turkey is used in its place for everything. From tacos to burgers to hamburger helper! You name it