Jennie-O Ground Turkey uploaded by Kim B.Jennie-O Ground Turkey uploaded by Victoria V.

BY JENNIE-O

Jennie-O® Ground Turkey with Natural Flavorings.

Turkey store.

85% lean. 15% fat.

All natural*.

220 calories.

95 mg sodium.

19g protein.

Per serving.

*Contains no artificial ingredients and is minimally processed.

Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture. see more...

Gina G.
Clovis, CA
I just recently started to buy ground turkey, and I absolutely love it. Love to make it with either tacos, spaghetti or meatloaf. Makes me feel so much healthier when I eat it. That's why I liked to buy it. Prices for it isn't too bad either.
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich , IL
Ground turkey is such a healthier meat option compared to beef or chicken. I just recently started eating this instead of other meats the past 8 months. I love the taste with the added Italian seasoning. It goes well with extra fresh herbs from the garden. Super easy to cook and goes well with pasta or in tacos or even on its own. Great for meal prepping too. Highly recommend!
Snow L.
Diberville, MS
Review for: Ground 16 oz; 1 lb; 454 g more...
It isn't a bad replacement for somethings. It is bland, not much flavor, but easy to season up. Great for tacos or burgers, not so much for meatloaf or meatballs
Dixie B.
I love this product! I'm so glad I found this product, it's so much better than ground beef. I get four or five a week when shopping. It is so delicious, and easy to fix. Great product, I will continue to purchase this!
Krista T.
I made the switch from a lot of red meats for my family going on a few years now. We substitute ground turkey and turkey sausage for a lot of beef and pork now. I adore the Jennie-O brand. Their turkey products are delicious. I find their turkey burger to be very yummy. I use it in pasta dishes, on homemade pizza and in many other spots in our meal plan. It's very hard to get the difference if anything, at times, I find the turkey to be better! It is definitely the healthier choice and very tasty!
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Who would thought that, that ground turkey is just as good as ground beef and it's healthier. You can use for all dishes as you would with ground beef. Best part, My son doesn't even know the difference lol
Corey D.
St Petersburg, FL
Wonderful ground Turkey for use in my favorite Turkey Burgers. Quality ground poultry to use in any recipe. It's also affordable with coupons readily available.
kelley f.
Eureka, CA
I can't believe there aren't more reviews for this stuff! Its solo tasty and a great alternative for ground beef. This is the only ground turkey I use(:
Tayla T.
Estill Spgs, TN
Very filling and a little more healthy using for a lot of recipes I just use beef for. I've found it cheaper than beef almost everywhere too!
Adriennne J.
This is the only brand of ground turkey I will buy! It can be used in a variety of recipes in place of ground beef or pork.