Food & SnacksMeat, Seafood & EggsTurkeyJennie-o
Fully Cooked Home Style Turkey Meatballs

Jennie-O Fully Cooked Home Style Turkey Meatballs

by Jennie-o

Fully Cooked Home Style Turkey Meatballs

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jennie-O Fully Cooked Home Style Turkey Meatballs!
heatherlynn51510 C.
Cynthiana, KY
I love to make these when I cook my husband regular hamburger meatballs. They are a healthy and delicious alternative that taste amazing!
Lauren R.
Dublin
These were dry and rubbery. Great if you eating this for weight loss. Not so great for texture. Flavor is just ok. Not bad or good. If this is my only option I won’t complain but it’s not my first choice.
ALEXIS P.
Long Beach , Ca
Fast and easy! Add it to your pasta and it will be sure to spice up the dish. I think this product is well priced and easy to find.
eunique L.
These are very good and amazing with BBQ sauce.the bag comes with a good amount of meatballs and they taste fresh as if they were home made but easier.
Marlene R.
I love their turkey meat!!! its healthier and it tastes good. definitely always buy,
Kaylee W.
Honestly, these taste good to me. I love putting them in spaghetti sauce. My family loves them,

Looking for your answer?