BY JENNIE-O

Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture. see more...

Danelle B.
Tempe, AZ
I added this to my spaghetti squash and it tasted great. The only thing I didn't like was that it was difficult to chop up in the skillet since it's meant to be cooked as a pattie.
Isabel B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I like Jennie O ground turkey, and burgers... but this sausage is not good. It has a lot of spices and makes the taste overwhelming. I did not like it at all... if you don't like condiments, you are not going to like this.
Brooke S.
Reinbeck , IA
My favorite option for a lower calorie omelet. Lots of great flavor and my husband doesn’t even realize he isn’t eating regular sausage
Jessica W.
I love this sausage! I use it for spaghetti and biscuits and gravy. The flavor is great, although the spices are strong at times. For the price it is a great value! I pay about 2 dollars for 1 lb. and I get mine from Walmart. I buy 4 of these and they last me 2 months. I recommend this if you love sausage!