Jennie-O Breakfast Lover's Turkey Sausage

by Jennie-o

Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jennie-O Breakfast Lover's Turkey Sausage!
Rachel B.
Cypress, TX
I've had better but it does the trick. I have to season it while it cooks or the flavor is not great. Make sure to cook it extra long to get that nice caramelized browning.
Kiona E.
Huntsville, TX
Purchased at: Kroger
It’s an ok breakfast sandwich. I do like more sage and pepper so I did add more but it’s ok
TIffani G.
Van Nuys, CA
This is so good! Very tasty definitely prefer over pork. Can be pricey but it's worth it!! Tram Jennie O.
Danelle B.
Tempe, AZ
I added this to my spaghetti squash and it tasted great. The only thing I didn't like was that it was difficult to chop up in the skillet since it's meant to be cooked as a pattie.
Brooke A.
Reinbeck, IA
My favorite option for a lower calorie omelet. Lots of great flavor and my husband doesn’t even realize he isn’t eating regular sausage
Isabel B.
Miami Lakes, FL
I like Jennie O ground turkey, and burgers... but this sausage is not good. It has a lot of spices and makes the taste overwhelming. I did not like it at all... if you don't like condiments, you are not going to like this.
Jessica W.
Roundup, MT
I love this sausage! I use it for spaghetti and biscuits and gravy. The flavor is great, although the spices are strong at times. For the price it is a great value! I pay about 2 dollars for 1 lb. and I get mine from Walmart. I buy 4 of these and they last me 2 months. I recommend this if you love sausage!

Looking for your answer?