Jennie-O All Natural Turkey

by Jennie-o

All Natural Turkey Sausage

Would this be. Good as a subsystem for pork sausage in stuffing this thanksgiving ?
What is your favorite recipe using turkey sausage?
Start your review of Jennie-O All Natural Turkey!
Emily D.
Hermantown, MN
I love this sausage as a healthier alternative to pork sausage! We hardly eat pork at my house, so this sausage is pretty much the only breakfast sausage we eat! It has a fantastic flavor, and I don't even really miss pork.
Cynthia M.
Fresno, CA
I love to use this in recipes where you wouldn't really expect it. Current favorite is in stuffed mushrooms!! The taste is delicious and I love that it's turkey so just a teensy tiny bit better for you. I also use a lot of Jenny-O products for my customers that don't eat pork or red meat (personal cook). Love it!
Nicole J.
Newport, WA
Jennie-O mild lean turkey sausage is my go to sausage that I buy. I use in everything from breakfast casseroles to pot pies to spaghetti sauce and taco meat. It has great flavor, doesn't upset our stomachs like red meat does and is a versatile product.
Tiffani H.
Hanford, CA
Pretty mediocre. But to be fair, back when I ate pork I preferred maple flavored sausage because I’m an American and I love sweet things so take my opinion with a grain of salt. When it comes to turkey breakfast meats I’ll stick with the Jennie-O turkey bacon.
Amanda S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Since giving up pork a few years ago we easily shifted to this brand. As a southerner I couldn’t fathom giving up sausage and this turkey one has more than met my expectations. It’s only sold at Walmart around me.. so that could change and I’d be happy.
Danielle A.
My favorite sausage at the moment. I use it for breakfast bowls and breakfast tacos and it’s so delicious. All my friends and family love the taste as well. I highly recommend this.
Kristen D.
This turkey sausage has a good taste! I like marking a breakfast casserole with it and the add some Picante sauce on top of it to give it a little spice!it super yummy too! One of my go to breakfast meals!
Brooke A.
Reinbeck, IA
This is my go to for breakfast sausage and the fact it's a turkey sausage makes it better. For nutrition wise and counting macros you are not going to find a better option!
Demetria C.
Houston
I love Jennie O mild turkey sausage you get exactly What's in the product tasty and i love to cook them wth fresh green onions and mushrooms,eggs ,fresh Spinach,cheese place in a pie crust and bake top Off with sour cream I buy these all the time .Keep them in my feezer
ALESHA Z.
National City, CA
Jennie-O All Natural Turkey uploaded by ALESHA Z.
I love this turkey breakfast sausage because you can mix it with an email with it in the breakfast morning or even dinner she said your favorite season and then got a perfect meal to go.