Jennie-O 15 Ground Turkey

by Jennie-o

With natural flavoring. Contains no artificial ingredients and is minimally processed.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jennie-O 15 Ground Turkey!
Shatoya W.
Youngsville
It’s taste like ground beef with less grease... I make breakfast patties and great hamburgers with it
Lakisa B.
Clinton Twp, MI
Jennie-O ground turkey is one of the best. I have purchased these for a few years now. I make burgers and spaghetti with this brand. The meat does not get mushy when cooking, like some other brands. It takes seasoning really well. And the consistency is nice when cooking.
sherry R.
Tulsa, OK
1,471 reviews
I love turkey because it's a healthy choice and it's delicious. I don't eat any red meats by choice. I'm not a big fan of it. Turkey has always been my favorite and so I stick with it.
Ashley G.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is great ground turkey for turkey burgers. My husband and I can never get enough. And the price is always amazing.
Kim D.
Madison, AL
I love buying things in bulk. I use ground turkey in place of beef pretty often. I use it in hamburger helper, sloppy Joe's, spaghetti meatballs, everything I can! What I do is cut the roll into patty shaped sections and freeze them in a plastic bag for future use
Patricia E.
Tiene muy buen sabor, no tiene tanta grasa y no es tan salada como otras marcas u otras carnes, es perfecta para cualquier platillo
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich, IL
1,126 reviews
Ground turkey is such a healthier meat option compared to beef or chicken. I just recently started eating this instead of other meats the past 8 months. I love the taste with the added Italian seasoning. It goes well with extra fresh herbs from the garden. Super easy to cook and goes well with pasta or in tacos or even on its own. Great for meal prepping too. Highly recommend!
Lorraine V.
Alexandra F.
Baltimore, MD
These are usually the cheaper options at the store for ground turkey so I go for it. It tastes good amd works in recipes. Not really much to say about it.
Ember B.
Niles, MI
We buy the lean one and it makes for so many meals!! We package in 2 lb and freeze it. Lasts for so long and worth the money. Low fat and tastes yummy in chili, spaghetti, pasta meals, and so much more. I’d highly recommend.

Looking for your answer?