Jennie-O 1/4 Lb Turkey Burgers with Natural Flavoring - 12 CT

by Jennie-o

Jennie-O® Turkey Store 1/4 Lb Turkey Burgers with Natural Flavoring.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. P-8983.
50% less fat than USDA data for regular ground beef.
200 calories.
160mg sodium.
16g protein.
Per serving.
12 burgers.
Vacuum packed for freshness.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jennie-O 1/4 Lb Turkey Burgers with Natural Flavoring - 12 CT!
Allen Park, MI
Always have these in my freezer for a quick dinner. These are juicy and easy to make! Plan a dinner around them, or throw them on toast in a pinch. Lunch or dinner- these are a great staple.
Riverside, CA
These turkey burgers make it easy to prepare either burgers or smaller portions of meals. These are stored in our freezer and they are easily removed from the packages in whichever quantity needed. I love using these to prepare smaller meals because it is the perfect already portioned amount.
Aurora
Good flavoring, just the right size for a “burger.” I usually wrap in a a leaf of lettuce with some tomato and mustard, and it’s really good. Would highly recommend for an easy and tasty lunch or dinner.
Lodi, NJ
These are so convenient to have in the house on days you don't feel like cooking. These got me by during my college dorm days and they're not bad for you either.
Geneva, OH
All time favorite Turkey based products! If you're diabetic Turkey is alot better for you, that is why I switched to eating the Turkey burgers and Turkey dogs and lowered my proportions. They are horrible in price and they are affordable.
Brainerd, MN
Purchased at: Walmart
These turkey burgers are delicious. They come individually packaged making it harder to become freezer burned. The subtle seasoning doesn’t overpower but has just enough to make for a great flavor.
Ellenwood, GA
This has to be the best Turkey Burger I have come across. It's flavorful,moist, and cooks really well. Great for a quick meal, and good value. My only issue is its kinda of hard to find on my side of town.
Leander, TX
I bought these because I didn’t have the time to make patties for dinner. I added garlic powder and Cayenne pepper, and they tasted great. Great for in a pinch dinner or quick lunch. Otherwise I wouldn’t get them again. I enjoy cooking and would rather make them myself.
Berwyn, PA
These are great turkey burgers! They're filling and flavorful without being packed with calories and cholesterol like beef patties. They're so easy to grab out of the freezer and grill up without a lot of fuss. They're perfect for me when I'm just cooking for myself and I can grab a few more when I'm cooking for more people!
Amsterdam, NY
I love these burgers. I never wanted to eat turkey burgers since I had tried it once and they were so bad but these totally changed my mind. I now buy these and only these (unless I am making my own burger and those are not Turkey) As for Turkey or store bought burger I like these.

Looking for your answer?