Food & SnacksMeat, Seafood & EggsTurkeyJennie-o
1/4 Lb Turkey Burgers with Natural Flavoring - 12 CT

Jennie-O 1/4 Lb Turkey Burgers with Natural Flavoring - 12 CT

by Jennie-o

Jennie-O® Turkey Store 1/4 Lb Turkey Burgers with Natural Flavoring.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. P-8983.
50% less fat than USDA data for regular ground beef.
200 calories.
160mg sodium.
16g protein.
Per serving.
12 burgers.
Vacuum packed for freshness.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jennie-O 1/4 Lb Turkey Burgers with Natural Flavoring - 12 CT!
terhia O.
Phoenix, AZ
Because I dont eat red meat these are now my staple go to for burger night in my home. The entire family loves them and their great when prepared on the grill!!
Christal M.
Ellenwood, GA
This has to be the best Turkey Burger I have come across. It's flavorful,moist, and cooks really well. Great for a quick meal, and good value. My only issue is its kinda of hard to find on my side of town.
Tammy W.
Rock Hill, SC
Like turkey burger better than beef burgers. Thee taste good and are healthy. No artificial taste. You can fry, bake or grill. Reasonably priced. Kids will love them. Top with lettuce, tomatoes and onions. Throw in some condiments and your're good to go.
terri C.
Geneva, OH
All time favorite Turkey based products! If you're diabetic Turkey is alot better for you, that is why I switched to eating the Turkey burgers and Turkey dogs and lowered my proportions. They are horrible in price and they are affordable.
Brianna A.
Riverside, CA
These turkey burgers make it easy to prepare either burgers or smaller portions of meals. These are stored in our freezer and they are easily removed from the packages in whichever quantity needed. I love using these to prepare smaller meals because it is the perfect already portioned amount.
Jessica G.
I like using this brand for Turkey meat. The patties are a good size & they dont shrink down when you cook them. I usually get them at a good price at Walmart
tyhira F.
Philadelphia, PA
For someone who doesn't eat red meat this is a great substitute, they are delicious and seasoned well
Anna H.
Saint Louis, MO
These are great tasting and a healthier alternative to more fattening beef patties.
Glory A.
I love these burgers. I never wanted to eat turkey burgers since I had tried it once and they were so bad but these totally changed my mind. I now buy these and only these (unless I am making my own burger and those are not Turkey) As for Turkey or store bought burger I like these.
Hannah V.
Berwyn, PA
These are great turkey burgers! They're filling and flavorful without being packed with calories and cholesterol like beef patties. They're so easy to grab out of the freezer and grill up without a lot of fuss. They're perfect for me when I'm just cooking for myself and I can grab a few more when I'm cooking for more people!

Looking for your answer?