BY JENNIE-O #30 in Turkey

Jennie-O® Turkey Store 1/4 Lb Turkey Burgers with Natural Flavoring.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. P-8983.
50% less fat than USDA data for regular ground beef.
200 calories.
160mg sodium.
16g protein.
Per serving.
12 burgers.
Vacuum packed for freshness. see more...

Hannah V.
Hannah V.
Berwyn, PA
Foodie Expert
These are great turkey burgers! They're filling and flavorful without being packed with calories and cholesterol like beef patties. They're so easy to grab out of the freezer and grill up without a lot of fuss. They're perfect for me when I'm just cooking for myself and I can grab a few more when I'm cooking for more people!
Glory A.
Glory A.
Foodie Expert
I love these burgers. I never wanted to eat turkey burgers since I had tried it once and they were so bad but these totally changed my mind. I now buy these and only these (unless I am making my own burger and those are not Turkey) As for Turkey or store bought burger I like these.
tyhira f.
tyhira f.
Philadelphia, PA
For someone who doesn't eat red meat this is a great substitute, they are delicious and seasoned well
Anna H.
Anna H.
Foodie Expert
These are great tasting and a healthier alternative to more fattening beef patties.
Briana B.
Briana B.
These turkey burgers are really good. They are a healthier choice if you are trying to be on a diet. I usually eat these with fries or a side salad and some times the burger will fill me up by itself.
Nichole L.
Nichole L.
Perry, OH
Foodie Expert
I really like these, I have been buying them for quite awhile now. They are good, but I tend to add more flavor to them with some seasonings. Easy to cook right up!
Carina J.
Carina J.
Foodie Expert
My husband really likes these. The only thing that I don't like is that they shrink quiet a little when you pan fry them.
Casey P.
Casey P.
These are actually really good! I'll cook one of these up in a frying pan with some veggies on the side and it makes a great, healthy meal!
Stacey M.
Stacey M.
Apo, AP
These are very good for a change from regular old hamburgers. I usually BBQ them outside in the summertime and use flatbread buns. yum!
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
La Plume, PA
Foodie Expert
Jennie-O is my favorite brand for turkey burgers (besides making them myself of course)! They are lean yet filling and go great with any topping that you would put on a beef burger! Keep an eye out for the Jalepeno Jack burgers, they are FANTASTIC!