Jenna Hipp 8 Mini Nail Polish Collection What's Hot Now the New Candies Spring 2015 Collection uploaded by Angeline E.Jenna Hipp 8 Mini Nail Polish Collection What's Hot Now the New Candies Spring 2015 Collection uploaded by Ashley N.

BY JENNA HIPP

Jenna Hipp 8 Mini Nail Polish Collection, What's Hot Now The New Candies Jenna Hipp Mini Nail Polish Set. Features: Five Free Formula:No Dibutyl Phthalate, No Formaldehyde Resin No Formaldehyde, No Toluene, No Camphor, 8 Piece Set Includes: 1... see more...

Angeline E.
Love this kit! I don't use nail polish often but when I do I try to use 5-free formulas. This it gave me just the perfect amount so I can have different colors (since a regular size bottle of nail polish usually gets old and going before I even get through half of it. It was so affordable at Costco. Bonus: since it's 5-free, I also use it on my 3 year old (because kid nail polishes are just crappy). Wish they had this in more colors for different seasons!
Ashley N.
I purchased this kit from my local Costco. Here's what caught my eye: the colors!, the fact that the polish is not as harsh as most other polishes, and the cute nail file that comes with the kit. I love how easy they are to apply and in some cases, you only need one coat, which it great! I feel safe using them on my young niece and daughter too. It lasts pretty long, which is a huge plus in my book.

Amazon