Jeni's Frosé Sorbet Pint

by Jeni's

Sangria-style frozen rosé with pear, strawberry, and watermelon. Refreshing and bright with a tinge of tartness.
This sorbet tastes like some of the best frosé we’ve ever had. Simple, bright, refreshing—it’s exactly what you want on a hot day. We start with rosé from Peregrine Ranch in Sonoma Valley. A fruity rosé filled with notes of bright strawberry, subtle blackberry jam, and hints of lemon zest. It’s got crisp acidity and a dry, refreshing finish. We amp up all these flavor notes with added pear and strawberry, plus watermelon essence and lemon juice. It’s great topped with your favorite sparkling wine, a shot of tequila, or even more rosé.

Pears, Water, Cane Sugar, Strawberries, Tapioca Syrup, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Rosé Wine, Natural Flavors, Beetroot Extract (color), Whole Apple Extract (color), Whole Pumpkin Extract (color). GLUTEN FREE.

Is this good? Is it overly sweet?
Is this very sweet?
does it taste good
Start your review of Jeni's Frosé Sorbet Pint!
How would you rate this product?
Fountain Vly, CA
Jeni's is definitely my favorite ice cream brand! I love that they are so innovative with their flavors but not too crazy. This flavor is a new addition to their range of flavors and I really love how it tastes. It's fresh, sweet and really taste like sangria!
Weirton, WV
There is no ice cream or sorbet on earth that compares to Jeni’s. They are the cream of the crop. I’ve never tasted a better ice cream, and it’s basically my favorite food group. Jeni’s is the perfect blend of sweet, creamy, flavorful, and that magical ice cold feeling! This sorbet is so good, that I ate the whole container full in two days...I usually try to pace myself lol!
West Caldwell, NJ
Jeni's Frosé Sorbet Pint uploaded by Elizabeth R.
EVERYONE TRY THIS ICE CREAM!!! Honestly one of the best ice cream brands I’ve ever had. It’s a little on the pricier side but it’s quality ice cream. I’m a repeat customer because the flavors are all so good and I want to try all of them!! Definitely worth trying!
Green Bay, WI
Literally best ice cream and flavor varieties I’ve ever had! Been to Jeni’s many times and am never disappointed. They make the waffle cones in the shop and the flavors are different but amazing! Definitely recommend!
Kansas City, MO
Jenis is literally the best ice cream makers in the world. I have had it shipped to lots of different cities and have sent it as gifts. It’s unreal. I guarantee this is no exception. The quality has no comparison.
Columbia, SC
THE BEST. I normally don’t buy sorbets from the store because they’re so icy, but this is smooth and a dream to scoop. Perfect balance between sweet and tart; highly recommend this for a refreshing spring or summer treat. Can’t go wrong with Jeni’s ice cream, and the sorbets are no exception!
Decatur, GA
My go-to flavor at Jeni’s is Brambleberry Crisp, but Frosé is so good as well! My favorite part: you can now buy it at your local Publix store and enjoy it at home!! If you have a bad breakup, need a movie snack, or just want some ice cream, this should be at the top of your list!
Campbell, OH
Perfect product for a boozie brunch with the girls. It’s a little on the pricier side for a pint of dessert however I’ve found this can be used for so much more than just eating itself. I made a champagne punch with this it’s sweet enough to be used in other recipes.
Glendale, CA
Jeni’s is ALL THE RAGE with the people I know. I love going to their stores and getting fancy and unique flavors. It’s a bit expensive though, so I don’t tend to get Jeni’s too often, unfortunately. Pints are so pricey!
Palm Coast, FL
Rose’ everyday! This is a wonderful refreshing sorbet. You can taste the rose’ on the first bite and then the blend of fruit. It’s a little bit more in cost compared to other pints. However it’s a nice splurge.