Jeni's Frosé Sorbet Pint

by Jeni's

Sangria-style frozen rosé with pear, strawberry, and watermelon. Refreshing and bright with a tinge of tartness.
This sorbet tastes like some of the best frosé we’ve ever had. Simple, bright, refreshing—it’s exactly what you want on a hot day. We start with rosé from Peregrine Ranch in Sonoma Valley. A fruity rosé filled with notes of bright strawberry, subtle blackberry jam, and hints of lemon zest. It’s got crisp acidity and a dry, refreshing finish. We amp up all these flavor notes with added pear and strawberry, plus watermelon essence and lemon juice. It’s great topped with your favorite sparkling wine, a shot of tequila, or even more rosé.

Pears, Water, Cane Sugar, Strawberries, Tapioca Syrup, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Rosé Wine, Natural Flavors, Beetroot Extract (color), Whole Apple Extract (color), Whole Pumpkin Extract (color). GLUTEN FREE.

Is this good? Is it overly sweet?
Is this very sweet?
does it taste good
Start your review of Jeni's Frosé Sorbet Pint!
How would you rate this product?
Dallas, TX
I have never tasted a bad Jeni’s ice cream. It is, hands down, the best ice cream I’ve ever had. HOWEVER, it is so freaking expensive!!! The day I buy $8 on a pint of ice cream because I’ve had a bad day would have to be a really tough day. ILY jeni’s but pls think of me and my many bad days and lower your prices
Dallas, GA
THE BEST!!!!!! This brand makes the most amazing ice cream and sorbets. The frose flavor is bursting with flavor and super creamy. It tastes like summer, the rose flavors are there but enhanced with the other fruit flavors Jeni incorporates to create frose. It’s refreshing and absolutely delightful.
Light and refreshing. I love all of jeni’s flavors I’ve tried. My favorite is still the brambleberry crisp. Soooo good. You can find these at Whole Foods and wegmans. I think I may have seen some at Harris teeter too. So worth it
Columbus, OH
So the froze a sorbet is not my bag but I absolutely love the other flavors of Jeni’s ice cream. It is extremely expensive and sometimes not worth it really just depends on my mood to be honest with you.
Columbus, OH
This is a food summer pint! It is totally over priced and isn’t always even available on the shelves, but it is quite a unique flavor and tastes fresh and sweet.
Irmo, SC
So I love Jeni's products. I normally have to go out of town to taste her delicious ice creams and sorbet. But now they sell her products at publix. Although these pints are pricey, these are the best ice creams I have ever tasted. There's really no comparison when it comes to the flavor of her products. These are 5 stars.
Columbus, OH
SO GOOD. I have a milk allergy so I usually just take whatever sorbet I can get but this ice cream is truly delicious. It tastes like rose should taste and is the perfect summer treat on a hot day.
New Smyrna Beach
I have been a long time Jeni's Splendid Ice Cream fan. And I always look forward to the new flavors of sorbets! But this sorbet was not the best one she has created, yet not the worst. I personally like the flavors that are slightly tart because they go with hot fudge perfectly.  It is worth the money if you add it with an alcohol, makes an amazing cocktail! I would not buy this again unless it was the only favor available or if I had a party where I would make the cocktail version for.
Hapeville, GA
I love Jeni's and I usually get the same thing every time I go (Wild Lavender) but this time I wanted to try the Frose and I think I have a new favorite Ice cream flavor! The taste is amazing, its not too sweet or tangy it has the perfect sangria taste without the alcohol. This would be the best ice cream to pare with an actual sangria. I'm glad it can be purchased in a Pint size because those 3 scoops wasn't enough for this delicious ice cream.
San Diego, CA
Jenis ice cream is the best ice cream on the planet earth. It's a little pricey at 10 bucks a pint but I seriously can't get enough of it. They have a few stores around the country and every year I plan my birthday in the cities that have jenis 😂 They have such unique flavors. Their sorbets are delicious and they're ice cream is the creamiest I've ever tasted. Go pick up a pint and tell me it's not the best ice cream you've ever had.