BY JENI'S

Sangria-style frozen rosé with pear, strawberry, and watermelon. Refreshing and bright with a tinge of tartness.
This sorbet tastes like some of the best frosé we’ve ever had. Simple, bright, refreshing—it’s exactly what you want on a hot day. We start with rosé from Peregrine Ranch in Sonoma Valley. A fruity rosé filled with notes of bright strawberry, subtle blackberry jam, and hints of lemon zest. It’s got crisp acidity and a dry, refreshing finish. We amp up all these flavor notes with added pear and strawberry, plus watermelon essence and lemon juice. It’s great topped with your favorite sparkling wine, a shot of tequila, or even more rosé.

Pears, Water, Cane Sugar, Strawberries, Tapioca Syrup, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Rosé Wine, Natural Flavors, Beetroot Extract (color), Whole Apple Extract (color), Whole Pumpkin Extract (color). GLUTEN FREE.

Gina A.
I am so obsessed with this sorbet. I was familiar with Jeni's since I grew up in Ohio but never expected to see it walking down the ice cream aisle of my local publix. This is so refreshing and so summery and fruity. Even when taken right out of the freezer the spoon glides right through. If I could only eat one ice cream this would be it. Jeni's also suggest mixing with a sparkling wine to make a float. I used a delicious cider cause I'm not much of a wine girl and my taste buds died and went to heaven.
Annie M.
Woodstock, GA
My go-to flavor at Jeni’s is Brambleberry Crisp, but Frosé is so good as well! My favorite part: you can now buy it at your local Publix store and enjoy it at home!! If you have a bad breakup, need a movie snack, or just want some ice cream, this should be at the top of your list!
Christa J.
Fountain Vly, CA
Jeni's is definitely my favorite ice cream brand! I love that they are so innovative with their flavors but not too crazy. This flavor is a new addition to their range of flavors and I really love how it tastes. It's fresh, sweet and really taste like sangria!
Keke J.
Evanston, IL
Literally the best sorbet flavor ever! I’m obsessed with rose everything along with Rosé flavor in general but this blew my expectations when I took the 1st bite. It’s exactly what it sounds like. If you like floral drinks like hibiscus or similar you’ll live it. You honestly MUST taste for yourself otherwise you’re missing out in life!  Jeni's Frosé Sorbet Pint
Bethany H.
With this sorbet, I think it is better with ginger ale as a punch! Great for a bridal party!

Okay, real talk. Is Jeni's ice cream expensive ($7 a pint)? Yes. Is it worth every cent? Hell yes! Every flavor of Jeni's I LOVE. I will never have another favorite over Jeni's. The texture is great, the flavors are unique, and it never leaves you feeling like you've eaten too much dairy (never given me a belly bloat!).
Sarah T.
palm coast
Rose’ everyday! This is a wonderful refreshing sorbet. You can taste the rose’ on the first bite and then the blend of fruit. It’s a little bit more in cost compared to other pints. However it’s a nice splurge.
Nicole G.
Kansas City , MO
Jenis is literally the best ice cream makers in the world. I have had it shipped to lots of different cities and have sent it as gifts. It’s unreal. I guarantee this is no exception. The quality has no comparison.
Sam S.
Davie, FL
This stuff literally taste like rose Wine. I have never tried anything like it. It has a beautiful sweet sorbet taste but with that little bit of a wine sangria thing. The price is a little up there for ice cream but to be honest it’s worth it I love this stuff.
Ashley J.
Alpharetta
Jeni’s is ALL THE RAGE with the people I know. I love going to their stores and getting fancy and unique flavors. It’s a bit expensive though, so I don’t tend to get Jeni’s too often, unfortunately. Pints are so pricey!
erin e.
Austell, GA
I can already tell this is going to be my spring/summer 2018 jam. The flavor is the perfect blend of tart and sweet. I just might have to have grab a few pints to keep at home because I can see this flavor selling out often!
Yanibell P.
Union City, NJ
Is this good? Is it overly sweet?
nazi K.