BY JEMMA KIDD MAKE UP

Light. Innovative, all over anti-aging eye treatment that also reduces fine lines, moisturizes, covers dark circles, combats puffiness and brightens in an amazing natural skin texture. Active peptide Palmitoyl Oligopeptide to repair age related skin damage. Ceramidie2 helps reduce fine lines. Dermaxyl active for anti-aging treatment. Photosqualene maintains skin moisturization. Active reduces puffiness, bags and dark circles. Light-reflecting mica pigments for added luminosity and radiance. see more...

jamie w.
Speedwell, TN
This is a very light coloured - almost white, firm sort of cream in a pot. I use it as a base cover for my eyes and lips, so my eye shadow and lippy is more of a true colour. My lips are quite red, which makes it hard to use pink lippy, unless I use this.
Denisee H.
Newark, NJ
Love this make up it covers up so perfectly. I have very dark circles under my eyes and this covers it up makes it look like they were never there
Isabel P.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I love how well this product covers dark circles and also how well it stays put! I love how lightweight it feels on the face!:)
Crystal P.
I actually really enjoyed this product and it left my face feeling and looking great.
Lindsay B.
Tipp City, OH
Does this product work well with dark circles?